Anyone from North East England?

Yeah! And have you tried Primrose Community Centre? It's awesome for babies!

Primrose Centre?? erm dont think i've even heard of it lol, i dont know alot of places round Jarrow all i know is the viking centre, bus station and metro station and that about it really, i dont do alot of exploring and stuff :)

I live in Peacocks at the Viking Centre lol

*Nods* that shop is great especially for baby clothes and womens nightwear and underthings, guys clothes no so much and merternity stuff. . . . hmmm better off going to the metro centre to the larger store, but the got a ok range of bags too :D lol can ya tell i like the store? :haha:

I live in Peacocks at the Viking Centre lol

*Nods* that shop is great especially for baby clothes and womens nightwear and underthings, guys clothes no so much and merternity stuff. . . . hmmm better off going to the metro centre to the larger store, but the got a ok range of bags too :D lol can ya tell i like the store? :haha:

I like their casual dresses. So flattering.

Reet! I'm off to the library now x

:wave: SNAP T-bex! :haha:
I'm from Guisborough (Just outside Middlesbrough)
x

I live in Washington but hoping to move to Gateshead where my daddy lives!

Kians_Mummy, i used to live in washington. . where abouts you live??

Hi Angel. How's the pregnancy going? I've just found out that I'm up the duff!

:dance::yipee::wohoo: YAY!!! Congrats crossroads! :D

and am good not long left now :)

You had a good idea getting out of Washington! Lmao... We were only living here for OH's family but we are looking into moving beside my family in Gateshead or South Tyneside. Really just where ever will have us! lmao

You had a good idea getting out of Washington! Lmao... We were only living here for OH's family but we are looking into moving beside my family in Gateshead or South Tyneside. Really just where ever will have us! lmao

thats funny coz i only originally moved there for my OH at the time, he wanted to stay near his family and friends so, i gave up being near all mine for him. BIGGEST mistake of my life, really glad am no longer there, and you poor thing living in sulgrave?? of all places in washy lol south tyneside isn't so bad i like living here, but if your family is in gateshead and you wanna be close to them, i'd say get as close to or in gatesheadas you can.

We are regretting it now as OH doesn't talk to his family! We only took this place as we were desperate to have our own place. It's not actually that bad the street I live in, most of them are bought so really quiet but it's on the 56 and 50 bus route so really noisy that way. My mum lives in Boldon and my dad in Wardley, my Gran lives in Hebburn, my Nanna lives is Downhill so no matter where I move I will be close to family lol.

yeah well, i recomend south tyneside lol we have some really quiet areas round here so it's nice a nd peaceful :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->