anyone from north east sunderland/durham/washinton

babymagic1

Reaction score
hi there i am pregnant with my first baby i am 17 weeks and 4 days
i am looking for buddies to chat with ect...... if anyone would like to

Hi

im from durham but work in washington, my little boy is 10 months but any questions or anything just ask :) are you having your baby at sunderland royal hospital?

x

Hi

im from durham but work in washington, my little boy is 10 months but any questions or anything just ask :) are you having your baby at sunderland royal hospital?

x

hi thanks for answering and yes i am having the baby at sunderland hospital is that were you had your little boy ?

Hi

Yes i had it at sunderland i had a difficult delivery & they were really excellent its a lovely maternity suite they do tours on sundays.

yes my midwife said and i am going to go on one of the tours to have a look as i dont have a clue what to expect lol

yes my midwife said and i am going to go on one of the tours to have a look as i dont have a clue what to expect lol

it really put my mind at ease the rooms are lovely and really private it was nice to have my own bathroom & shower.

it really put my mind at ease the rooms are lovely and really private it was nice to have my own bathroom & shower.

yes well that sounds good to me i am definitely going to have a look can you go at any stage of your pregnancy ?

yes well that sounds good to me i am definitely going to have a look can you go at any stage of your pregnancy ?

hi yes i think i went at about 33 weeks dont leave it 2 late just incase it comes early. :)

hi julie im whitley bay but am not far behind you, I'm nearly 16 weeks. how is ur pregnancy going?

hi julie im whitley bay but am not far behind you, I'm nearly 16 weeks. how is ur pregnancy going?

hi how are you well it is going ok i am having a lot of cramping pain but been told its normal its just every think expanding for to give room for the baby to grow and i am still having all day morning sickness but it will be well worth it when i have my little baba here and i also think i felt the baby kick yesterday whoo.
so how is your pregnancy going

Hi! :hi:

I'm in Sunderland, and had our first baby at Sunderland Royal. It's a lovely maternity unit with great staff.

:flower:

I'm in South Shields, and 16 weeks pregnant with our first baby x

hi so how is your pregnancy going is every think going good
i am going for my 20 weeks scan next wed i can not wait as we are going to find out what we having

i am going for my 20 weeks scan next wed i can not wait as we are going to find out what we having

I suppose I can't really complain - still getting MS on and off, and really tired, but nothing at all out of the ordinary! Our 20 week scan is on 19 August and I can't wait!!! We're finding out what flavour the baby is too :)

I suppose I can't really complain - still getting MS on and off, and really tired, but nothing at all out of the ordinary! Our 20 week scan is on 19 August and I can't wait!!! We're finding out what flavour the baby is too :)

hi thats good ya i am also really tired i have my 20 week scan on weds i can not wait i am so excited lol i am looking forward to finding out the sex and also seeing the baby again i think seeing the baby moving around on the scans is amazing

Hi! :hi:

I'm in Sunderland, and had our first baby at Sunderland Royal. It's a lovely maternity unit with great staff.

:flower:

hi yes i have heard good things about it and i am planning to go there to view the labour ward on the sunday in a few weeks so we can have a look around and know where every thing is for when i go in labour and also so i know where we have to go as i dont have a clue at the min lol

hi everyone well i had my scan and found out we are having a lovely baby boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->