Anyone from the UK? I need your help

S

snl41296

Predictor Tests the pregnancy ones I would love to have a few BUT.. I live in the USA and wrote to the comany they only have them in the UK as of now. Is there a wonderful woman out there that can maybe help me out?
I would love a few if they are not too much money?
I will give you the money via money order and you get me them? :hugs:

Predictor Tests the pregnancy ones I would love to have a few BUT.. I live in the USA and wrote to the comany they only have them in the UK as of now. Is there a wonderful woman out there that can maybe help me out?
I would love a few if they are not too much money?
I will give you the money via money order and you get me them? :hugs:

let me look into them as I have not seen these before and I will gladly post you a couple if I can :thumbup:

Im surprised the US havnt got better than us..you usually have everything before us!! :dohh:

xx

https://www.predictor.eu/uk/products/pregnancy_test.asp

is it these?

hehe im going out shopping tomorrow morning and will see if I can pick a couple up for you for starters :) xx

hehe im going out shopping tomorrow morning and will see if I can pick a couple up for you for starters :) xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

U ARE AWESOME.. is a money order ok? I am not sure how money works with UK and USA I will message u my addess u are awesome :hugs::hugs:

Hiya I dont mean to butt in but I know where to get them and could send you one if you wanted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->