Anyone from West london???

CAOILIN

Reaction score
Hey ladiies, found out a few days ago I am 4 weeks pregnant! first pregnancy so very nervous/excited...

Ohh my dad used to live in willesden so Im slightly familiar with nw
ur baby is really gorgeous! :) x

Hi!
I go west London every few weeks or so, I don't live there anymore!

Sees CD she's so Danny cute! Hope your all good x

Im from west london! Don't live there anymore but my family does. I miss it x

I'm originally from Ladbroke Grove :)

Thank you honey, congrats on your pregnancy you must be soooo excited, I'm jealous I want to be pregnant again haha. I'm up in Sudbury if you know it? Close to Wembley Central.
Hi!

Kimmmm! How are you maaan? lol, long time no speak, since the meet I haven't heard from you or Leah! You all good? :)

Thank you honey, congrats on your pregnancy you must be soooo excited, I'm jealous I want to be pregnant again haha. I'm up in Sudbury if you know it? Close to Wembley Central.
Hi!

Kimmmm! How are you maaan? lol, long time no speak, since the meet I haven't heard from you or Leah! You all good? :)

My mum lives in Ruislip... X

Hi!

My mum lives in Ruislip... X

So close! When did you move out of W London? We're looking to move, hoping to go into Hertfordshire region as OH still has to commute to work/uni.

I have a good friend in Perivale.. I live in Shepherds Bush x

i used to live in ladbroke groev.. my family all still live there, so i go there all the time! i got a 15 month old and another on the way x

Ah really imagine if we knew the same people..... I'm hopefully gonna move back soon!

I know yeah!!! that would be mad , how old are you though i'm only 21 and the people I know from there are around the same age as me

I will be in Notting Hill from January 16th x

I have a 8 month old, and expecting twins x

Hello!!!
Im from Chiswick originally, lived in Ealing, Ladbroke Grove & Kilburn for a while, but now living in Chelsea. Im (a young!) 32 with a 9yo boy & 8 weeks pg with no 2 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->