Anyone from West Yorkshire/Yorkshire areas? Xxo

pollydolly

Reaction score
Feeling a little lonely!!

Just wondered if any of you lovely ladies were from West Yorkshire or anywhere in Yorkshire UK really! Xx

Oh fab! :D

Where abouts is everyone from?
I'm from Bradford (unfortunately :haha: ) closer to skipton though :) xx

York for me! Yorkshire is the best part of the world!!

lol I'm from Skipton but now live closer to bradford. :flower:

Where abouts are you? :) im near Bingley xx

I live In Queensbury. :) Bingley is nice, my friends and I always go to Bingley Music live! x

I have a friend from queeny! Bingley is nice, not the same night out as it used to be :haha: ! I didn't think anyone would be close on here! X

I live In Queensbury. :) Bingley is nice, my friends and I always go to Bingley Music live! x

I have a friend from queeny! Bingley is nice, not the same night out as it used to be :haha: ! I didn't think anyone would be close on here! X
Its a really small world. One girl who posts here found me at a nursery party and I hadnt realised our children were at the same pre school and another lady saw me in BRI last year!
xx

Its a really small world. One girl who posts here found me at a nursery party and I hadnt realised our children were at the same pre school and another lady saw me in BRI last year!
xx

That's mad! I dread people recognizing me haha in dear they've read one of many tmi posts of mine that I wouldn't divulge in person lmao xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->