Anyone get a BFP early ? Like 5 dpo ?

Reaction score
I'm so scared right now ! I am pretty sure I ovulated on CD 31. I normally O on day 12 but I had two back to back CP in December and Jan. I bled for 14 days in February and I didn't O till CD 31 . I have had 8 losses and with each one of my pregnancies I have never had a BFP this early !!' Someone please help me ! Thank you 😊

In my experience, it doesn't show up that early unless you miscalculated and ovulated sooner. It takes 6-12 days for the egg to implant. I've read of women getting a bit at 8dpo but haven't heard of 5. Sorry for your losses, hope this is it for you.

I had a definite if squinty line at 7 DPO

I would of said that's impossible after all I've read but a friend of mine was sure of her dates with temping etc and got a bfp at 4dpo her doc said it was possible and her scan dates match up exactly. I was worried it was ectopic but it wasn't.

I tested again this morning with a frer and $ test and both were negative :( with all my other CP I had lines for a while . I'm confused...

My earliest was 7DPO, but and was just barely dark enough to show up on my phone's camera. Anyway, I see you've tested again and got BFN. What kind of test did you use the first time? There have been a bunch of reports of false BFPs lately on here!

My earliest was 7DPO, but and was just barely dark enough to show up on my phone's camera. Anyway, I see you've tested again and got BFN. What kind of test did you use the first time? There have been a bunch of reports of false BFPs lately on here!

I used the $ store and got 2 positives . They were not squinters , they were very clear and you can see them on camera . I don't know what's going on ...

I seen your test it was definitely positive.

I seen your test it was definitely positive.

Thank you . I'm so heart broken . I thought this could be it . My last 2 CP were really late bfp . Since I'm not due for my period I wonder if I will bleed early or wait 9 days and start my period on time .

Did you use the same brand test you got the bfp? Cos if not maybe they were just extra sensitive.

Did you use the same brand test you got the bfp? Cos if not maybe they were just extra sensitive.

Yes , my first 2 were $ test ( bfp) then later that day I tested with a FRER and another $test , both negative . Woke up this morning did another frer and $ , both negative . I don't know why this keeps happening to me . I'm about give up . I can't take it anymore :( I hate getting my hopes up just to be disappointed and my hormones are crazy now !

That sounds really hard I'm so sorry x

Well im not sure how true this is but keep hope because i have read tgat after conception the egg starts releasing hcg and can give off hcg before implanting resulting in early positives that may or may not show up again until later! Keep testing just in case!!

Thank you for your support <3 I tested again this morning another bfn :( it's so weird . I do feel pms-y . I'm cramping , lower back as well . It's so weird that I got a bfp so early and it went away that fast .

oh im sorry it must of either been a faulty test or a really early chemical x

I'm so confused . I have been testing every morning and getting bfn . This is today's test . What do you think ?

Attachments

• IMG_2801.jpg
    IMG_2801.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 29
I see it! Fingers crossed for a bfp for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh