Anyone get a false + on a ClearBlue digi???

wildchic

Mom of 1 + Twins
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I'm just curious to know if anyone has ever gotten a false + on a cb digi(not the advanced one)?
I had a Lap on 16 August(nothing found:)) and with the stress of the op, I ovulated later( use to ovulate on cd17 and now on cd20). I tested on cd's 8,12,13,14,15,16,18 with cheapies, all -. On cd19 I got a +opk on a cheapie and confirmed it with a digi and there was a smiley face!
I had bad pains on cd20 which I normally get when I ovulate, but my temps are still quite low!
I'm starting to think I didn't ovulate at all!

Is it possible to get a + on a digi and get O pains and not actually ovulate?

Any advice will be great!
Thanx ladies:)

Attachments

• Smiley%20Face.jpg
    Smiley%20Face.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 2
Yes it is possible to get lh surge and not ovulate. However if you got positive on 19th and felt you ovulated on 20 then your temps should go up on 21st. Temps always go up the next day of ovulation are counted as dpo1. And temps have to stay up for atleast 3 days to confirm O

Also you can ovulate after upto 48 hours so give it another day. On which cd are you right now?

Thanx WKJ for your reply:)

I'm currently on cd22 and ff says I should have ovulated between cd19 and 21. I've been temping for almost a year now and I know after ovulation the temp should go up, but it hasn't yet:(
I also checked my cm and cp after I posted this thread and as can be seen on my chart, cp is sho and I had a bit of ewcm(tmi, sorry).
So I really don't understand the + on the digi. I plan to do a cheapie after work just to see if it'll be + again.

Did you tests again after your first positve? Usually I get positive on only one day. But this month I got smiley face for two days. May be you caught the beginning of your surge. And don't worry sometimes O can be a little delayed due to stress x

I didn't test again as I've read that you shouldn't test again after you get a smiley face.
I think I am stressed out coz I've been ttc for over a year and ntnp before that, its just getting too much for me! Oh well, I'll just have to wait and see what happens in the next few days.

Thanx again for the reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"