Anyone Get Heavy Ovulation Bleeding?

BabyDream2011

Reaction score
Ive been having red bleeding like AF when im due to ovulate and always thought my cycles were messed up as i didnt think you could have heavy ovulation bleeding, I was supposed to ovulate on the 23-26th august but I got heavy bleeding on the 26th so thought I was out until yesterday when I got really very stretchy eggwhite CM which I never have in abundence like that and strong cramps on one side of me, me and bf did do alot of baby dancing from the 22nd to the 26th then again on the 2nd september so im going to be leaving it about a week or two until I test just to make sure.

So basically i just wanted to see if anybody else has it or has experienced it
good luck to everyone :flower: xx

Hmm guess im the only one then lol, maybe i should take a trip to the docs,,,

last cycle I had a full week of brown spotting before a positive opk and this cycle iv had two weeks and now a positive opk :/

The past two cycles I've had brown spotting for several days leading up to 2-3 days of positive opks...so I can only assume that it was ovulation spotting even though I've never experienced it before.

Hi darl,
I'm in the midst of it myself and have been trying not to freak out! Mine is bright red but not clumpy, more like blood from a cut (but its not a cut) its been going for three days, I only have one ovary so panic if anything seems unusual, went up the doctor but they didn't say it was good or bad. I had a positive opk which is good, this much bleeding seems to excessive for normal ov spotting. its too soon to check for preg. So im in the tww but trying not to get hopes up. Doc not sure but said could be fragile vessels, hormones or just unexplained girly issues? (urghhhhh!) and have suggested I have another investigation by a gyno just to be sure (I am overdue for a pap anyway!) I read another forum and one lady said she had same thing but she concieved and had a successful preg...so we may be worrying for nothing! Hope so!!
Interested to hear if anyone has similar issues :)
Baby dust to everyone xo

Thanks ladies thought i was the only one for a few days lol, i hope it is nothing to worry about, ive had another + opk yesterday very dark lines, i tested with an early hpt but was negative this morning im officially confused to the max, im going to wait another week if i can lol in case i did ovulate late, we will have to wait and see,,,

Thanks for the replys ladies and good luck and babydust to you all, xx

Eggcuse me, with my 14 month old, I bled like period a few times...the first time I thought it was a period...the second time I thought I was having a miscarriage, third time also...dr said that my cervix was bleeding for an unknown reason due to exertion or some sort of strain...,,but my baby girl is healthy and beautiful! Now we are trying for our 2nd and I am experiencing the same bleeding....I'm hoping I'm pregnant and that it's not my period. I ovulated 8-31 and started bleeding on 9-08....that would mean that I have a short lp if it's my period. I took clear blue early test both were negative. Internet cheapies also negative. Going to test tomorrow with fmu....,I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Good luck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->