Anyone get random cramps? 4 weeks

laila 44

Reaction score
Hi girls. So on and off I've been experiencing these menstrual type cramps that come on suddenly and end suddenly... They are uncomfortable and radiate to my back. Feels like a period is about to start... I remember them from my last pregnancy too... Scares me a bit. Apparently it's uterus stretching... Anyone else?

I had really bad cramps around 4 weeks. I was sure my period was about to start, but it never did. They stopped coming around 7 weeks.

I've had this off and on, even posted a thread about it... it was just like my period was about to start!!!

It's uncomfortable when it starts!! Feels so much like a period it's crazy

Yup. I had cramps on 13dpo (AF due date) that felt like menstruation. I would have freaked out, but I had the same thing last pregnancy and it was fine. I also get cramps that are localized to one side like ovulation cramps. Sometimes they are on the right and sometimes the left. I got cramps today after I sprinted after an ice cream guy to get my mom a popsicle she decided was too many calories after I got it for her x.x

Yes I keep getting AF type cramps, it is quite scary as makes me feel she is on her way.
I knew cramps were normal but didn't know they were the uterus stretching! How interesting!

I have had cramps more painful than Af type cramps. Sometimes I would be in severe pain for two days straight. I was able to improve it by taking magnesium. Now I only cramp once im a while and for shorter periods of time. It feels less intense. I usually spot some when I cramp because I have a subchorionic hematoma and every time blood leaks it hurts the uterus.

Yep, I got them and freaked out because I was also spotting. Baby is about to turn 5 months :)

I had the worst menstrual type cramps and was convinced that this was just going to be a chemical and AF would show her ugly head any minute. I'm not 7w5 and the cramps have pretty much stopped and all the horribleness such as MS have started. Don't worry too much, it's horrible I know but things will more than likely be fine, it'll just be everything stretching to accommodate your growing baby

Yup. I had cramps on 13dpo (AF due date) that felt like menstruation. I would have freaked out, but I had the same thing last pregnancy and it was fine. I also get cramps that are localized to one side like ovulation cramps. Sometimes they are on the right and sometimes the left. I got cramps today after I sprinted after an ice cream guy to get my mom a popsicle she decided was too many calories after I got it for her x.x

Hahaha! That was funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->