anyone get really stressed?

kmh2009

Reaction score
hi, was just wondering whether anyone else gets really stressed for no reason. to the point where ur just sobbing? ive done it a few times lately but nothing is triggering it. just sat here playing games on internet and i want to scream and hit things. feel really anxious with it i think.

just....argh!!!!!

:(

BTW, i was being treated for depression before i was pregnant and weaned myself off the medication with advice of doctor in the first trimester...dont know if thats related

Hi darling,

I'm a bit hormonal at the moment and find my blood boiling at small things - queues taking too long, people getting in my way, and being restless - I get annoyed that I don't know what to do with myself sometimes.

I put it down to hormones and indeed anxiety of just wanting the baby to come now.

Sorry but can't comment on the depression... Maybe ask the mw at your next appoint?

Hugs :hugs: xxx

I am a utter bitch and everything gets to me far too easy ...hormones are nasty things

hi hun can't comment on depression part but i am finding myself stressing at little things these days like last night was peeling potatos and i dropped one and just lost it stormed out kitchen sat down and felt like crying OH didnt know wat to say or do

i have just put it down to hormones

i too stopped the anti depressant tablets when i found out i was pregnant.
small things can send me off the scale and have me crying and shouting.
ive got to start the meds as soon as lo arrives.

Oh god hell yeah!! I am literally biting everyones heads off just lately - I really am a mean beast - it just comes out of me like the devil and straight after I think oh my god im such a cow lol. I also feel really emotional, I think its just due to the fact theres so many emotions going through my mind right now with like almost 2 weeks to go. I've also found myself just sat sighing and feeling in a bad mood over nothing and can't seem to shake it?? I don't like feeling like this. I was using the printer earlier and it just randomly stopped working I got so angry and screamed at it and then I thought hang on chill woman, I walk around feelin so stressed just lately. I got in the bath last night and got all stressed out cos it was too hot so got out in a huff lol. Its daft x

hey, i was in simular situation few months back.
i stopped taking anti depressants 2yrs ago, although naughtily without medical advice/support and had several lapses as i was never given or shown any coping strategies, just given drugs.
my midwife referred me to a consultant midwife when i started feeling stress and down again as although it is a symptom during pregnancy she didnt want it to escelate into full blown depression. i had times of uncontrollable sobbing with no cause for it.
my depression was often reactive and would not eat when feeling low. cause by events earlier in the day or week or me dwelling on things and unable to move past it. the consultant got me to keep a mood and food diary (which i also included significant events that effected me that day), and then reviewed it with me. when i skipped meals or ate high sugary foods were the days that i had extreme mood swings and most often felt low. that and fridays! just keeping a log of how i was feeling and what i was eating gave me some control over it and helped lift my moods.

i would definately mention it to the midwife as you may find you need extra support after baby is born to avoid post natal depression. tc :hug:

I'm exactly the same. I stopped taking my meds when i found out i was pregnant. Any little thing triggers me to start crying and i get so angry that i can't control it. Its just been getting worse if i'm honest. I'm starting back on meds straight after she's born.

I have no history of depression or anything but I am a wreck. I'll just be sat watching TV and then start punching myself in the leg or something! I just snap and need to beat the crap out of something and scream and then I burst into tears for a good 10mins. Hubby is used to it now but gets really annoyed when I start punching myself. I went through a bad phase of everytime I got frustrated I'd start hitting myself in the head... that was weird.

Hi I don't have a history of depression but silly things are sending me off whether it be crying or raging! I had read at the weekend that at this stage it is normal to be like that and the hormones set off are similar to PMT!!! Our bodies must be getting us used to all that stuff again!xx

Last night I burst into tears ,like uncontrollable crying.Hubby got fright of his life,I was choking crying and couldn't stop.
I guess everything just got to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->