Anyone getting nervous?

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
my bags are packed everything is ready for little one just waiting for her to arrive now its taken ages for it to sink in that i was preg after miscarriage last august i was to frightened to leave my self get excited about being preg just incase something went wrong and now my due date was yesterday i think its slowly starting to sink in that im gonna have another baby cant really think of what its gonna be like with two (omg) i just want me baby out now and getting really nervous as been throught it twice before first birth was easy 2nd was a disaster as morgan had to be rushed down to special care (wasnt a pleasent birth experience) and now every pain i get im thinking what the hell have i done but know it well worth it at the end

im so scared anyone else feeling like this ???

spunky xxxxxxx

Yep, you're not alone.

This is my first baby and the longer it stays in there the bigger it's gonna get...I'm pooing myself now lol.

Cx

Yeah, count me in. I'm mostly ok but I get really nervous when I think about the reality of what's going to happen in the next few days and whether it's going to hurt like hell and how I'm going to cope.

I think the bit I'm dreading most is DH going home that first night and leaving the 3 of us alone in hospital. I'll be cacking myself!

I'm not too bad to be honest - think its because house hunting is occupying my mind at the moment!! And i think we may have finally found somewhere! wooo hooO!!

I have my antenatal classes on Tuesdays and when i listen to the midwife, her stories and facts thats when i start to panick!!!

im stressed everytime i think about how long labour could go on for!! thought it had started ysterday and it was painfull!!!!!! stopped after a couple of hours mind, its the waiting thats driving me demented!!!!!!!:headspin:

One of you has to pop soon, I can't be first!!!

Think you might be Helen, the way the rest of us are going lol.

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->