Anyone getting sciatica pain yet?

mammag

Expecting a Rainbow
Reaction score
I went to stand up yesterday and immediately went right back down with sciatic pain. I tried to get up three times before just giving up. I was alone and it scared me! Is it normal this early? How can I keep it from getting so bad that I can't stand up?

Yep. One of the reasons I tested was hip pain. I guess I produce a lot of relaxin, and one of my first symptoms with all my pregnancies has been hip pain.

Same thing happened to me a few days ago. Was playing on the floor with DD and went to get up.. NOPE. Couldn't do it. I had it the first time later on in my pregnancy (it started at 27 weeks) so I was kind of appalled that it happened again so soon. Oh the joys of mommyhood.

I'm nearly 5 weeks and getting this although I did suffer mildly before :(
Hip pain was what made me suspect I might be pregnant as it hadn't gone that far before.
I think it's quite normal though (hopefully! This is my 1st pregnancy and I've done nothing but worry so far!)
Xx

I'm 9 weeks and noticed this yesterday. I get it right down my left back side, into my bum cheek. Cor it hurts after a day at work xxxx

Hey girls I'm 5 weeks today and woke up with really bad sciatic pain in my back and moved down into my bum and both legs..I can't stand up straight. Didnt think you could get this so early on..
Are yous still testing? I made my mum run out and get me more tests today as I'm really nervous, this is my first pregnancy x

I am starting to feel it just a bit at times, I had it pretty bad with both pregnancies.
I am planning to see a chiropractor this time as I have heard it can work wonders!

Hey girls I'm 5 weeks today and woke up with really bad sciatic pain in my back and moved down into my bum and both legs..I can't stand up straight. Didnt think you could get this so early on..
Are yous still testing? I made my mum run out and get me more tests today as I'm really nervous, this is my first pregnancy x

I'm still testing, I'll probs carry on right up until my first midwife appointment just to keep me calm!
xx

i have never been pregnant before therefore never had sciatica
where do you feel it? lowers back kind of? close to your butt?
cause i have had a painful lower back

It's on one side and shoots down your butt and leg. It's a quick sharp very painful sensation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->