Anyone give LO a gift or two early?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
I haven't so far :) And everything is wrapped anyhow. But it's so tempting with Chase! He seems bored with his toys, not that he's been large on playing independently, but I am so tempted to get something new out for him.

same here ive resisted so far and its only 5days away so i will hold out

very tempted! i've given her some new pj's and some new clothes :blush: but i'm trying to hold off!

Yep! Before I got everything wrapped I opened this up for Elyse:

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_su114T1pHDs/SI0s7F3_P5I/AAAAAAAAAUg/AFy-mrcfem0/s400/Sit-to-Crawl%2BPolar%2BCoaster.jpg

... I felt like all of her toys "sucked" and felt bad for not buying her any new ones for awhile :dohh:... and she actually doesn't even like it; she just crawls over it and knocks it over usually!

My sister was also impatient and let Elyse open her gift (it was clothes).

Yeh i feel like giving him them to play with :( all his other toys are soo babyish :( just another 5 days :wohoo:

i gave alex the present off santa when he went to see him , just to see what he did with it!

he loved it opened it no problem

he will have some new pj's / sleep suits to open xmas eve xx

I failed! I gave my eldest two of her presents today !!!! I just felt like she didn't have anything to play with or do :(

been tempted but so far been good :smug: :rofl:

ahh i was very tempted...so gave sienna a present but she didnt even attempt to open it...just through it so ima hold out to xmas now lol x

Oh I've been soo tempted! Just to occupy her a bit when I feed Jack without her climbing all over us! Bless her I feel so bad that she can't have all the attention she usually does. I'm holding out tho for the magical Christmas morning :cloud9: 5 days!!! :happydance:

To my credit they weren't wrapped so she just thought it was more toys! So hopefully it won't take the appeal of Christmas away!! I'm wrapping them all tomorrow to stop me doing it again, hehe.

Alex has had one from us early, one from my brother but so my bro could see him open and play with it and a SS one that somehow got partially opened when Rob had it.

This is the first year I haven't been tempted, I'm just excited for Christmas morning to give them all of it

ive been tempted but i want her to have as many as possible to open on christmas morning, i have got her a little present to open on xmas eve though, with a sleepsuit and the book 'the night before xmas' hehe

x

Really tempted , as have only one baby born that they both cat fight over continuesly everyday! But im sticking my Ground lol! If i gave something new to Ella then Carly would notice and want something! So nope not till x-mas :smug:

Dec got the present that Santa gave him when he went to visit but thats it, I would love to give him something to occupy him for a while but only 3 days to go until he gets one :)

oh yeah, i gave maddi santa's gift from when we went to see him too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->