anyone go to tumble tots ?

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
ok dumb question but half term is over now and tumble tots is starting again, do you know if you have to book the class and register again or do I just turn up again ?

Look on their website maybe?

https://www.tumbletots.com/

If its the same people? :blush:

Iv just emailed the lady and got a reply (didnt expect one at this time) and I just turn up tommorow! yay Im excited lol Ella loves it. Sorry for the now pointless post! xxx

Cool - they are good then I take it?

Yeh really good, I think Ella has really benefited from tumble tots her co-ordination when climbing ect is really good should see her at the park climbing everything lol. The staff are great too its really well organised and they are all really personal and friendly

Something to keep in mind

We have a tumble tots near me, i think its to expensive tho, its £5 for 45 mins!

His toddler group of 40p for 2 hours lol he went back this week, thought he might take time to settle back in after having the summer off but he ran off playing right away, it was nice :)

x

We have a tumble tots near me, i think its to expensive tho, its £5 for 45 mins!

His toddler group of 40p for 2 hours lol he went back this week, thought he might take time to settle back in after having the summer off but he ran off playing right away, it was nice :)

x

40p PMSL I think Iam being ripped off! I do think she really benefits from it though its a great confidence booster for them, but then I guess any sort of toddler group is too!

We are gonig for a trial session at caterpillar music soon too, but we can only go if we can convince daddy to pay for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->