Anyone going to the Baby Show @ NEC Friday?

I can afford a ticket but will have no spends so pretty pointless. I could never go on my own either I'm far too shy

i'm going on my own with Q but i thought it would be a fab opportunity to meet some of you lovely ladies on here! :)

For those who are going to the Baby Show today; I don't suppose u could let me know what the itti bitti prices and offers are? :p
I know they will be doing an offer for any size/colour AIO + a SIO + 1 booster for £20; but would be nice to know what the other prices & offers will be.

ahha no dont ask....Im going to end up spending ALL my money on ittis instead of spreading it round a bit.
Its quite sad that Im mostly excited about the offers on nappies....

im jealous you all get to see an itti stand!

:hissy:

Not too many offers tbh. BG's are the same offers as what you get on the site. Totsbots / Pop in are doing a kit for a reduced price and Itti is a SIO / AIO and a booster for £20 :thumbup:

Itti is a SIO / AIO and a booster for £20 :thumbup:

was that the only offer they had on? don't suppose u saw the price of their wet bags?
and most importantly... so what did u get?? lol
thks

Buy 8 nappies and get 8 nappies free was the other offer. I didn't see the price of the wet bags :( but if you ask Sara, she worked on the stall all day so would probably know :thumbup:

Econobums were a £1 less but they are on the web anyway :shrug:

I didn't get any cloth nappies as my Mini Lala was being held to ransom by my OH :haha:

I did get Halos n Horns stuff though as that's an ace :dance:

Buy 8 nappies and get 8 nappies free was the other offer. I didn't see the price of the wet bags :( but if you ask Sara, she worked on the stall all day so would probably know :thumbup:

Econobums were a £1 less but they are on the web anyway :shrug:

I didn't get any cloth nappies as my Mini Lala was being held to ransom by my OH :haha:

buy 8 get 8 free - amazing :thumbup: don't suppose u know how much it was for the 8 though lol? thks
(or will see if Sara is online tonight to ask :p)

£10 for a wetbag or £5 with 4 nappies. Not sure about the BOGOF on the 8.

If you buy 12 nappies you get 15 free apparently :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->