Anyone gone off water??

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey ladies,
Before I was pregnant I used to drink loads and loads of water but the last few weeks I'm struggling to get a couple of glasses a day down. It's not that it's making me feel sick I just feel like I've gone off it!

Anyone else xx

Not the same really. Kinda the opposite but I used to drink a lot of Pepsi Max and cordial, now I can't stand either so I'm drinking water by the gallon. It's so odd how our tastes change!

I havent actually tried water... so im not too sure how I feel about it..but ive completely gone off fizzy water which I normally lovely and im craving full fat coke xx

I normally only drink water, tea or coffee or freshly squeezed juices. However since I got pregnant I could not stand water or tea, it makes me nauseous. So I tried bottle water - and its great! I am now drinking San Pelegrino and love it. I am not sure when I will be able to come back to filtered water.

I used to drink so so much water but I really don't fancy it anymore.. I have gotten into flat lemonade recently!

I've never liked drinking water much, but lately I really don't like it unless it is super cold and filtered. I am trying to make myself drink it because I know it is best for the baby, but really all I want is juice and sometimes soda. So, sugar basically. haha

Yep! Used to love it now I can't stand it, the thought makes me feel sick, really struggling to find anything I can drink thats not too sugary

I don't generally love plain water but all taste has gone funny and water just tastes horribly bitter. Couldn't get down any lunch/dinner either yesterday and might just try soup tonight.

I'm the same - I've just sent my husband off to get some flavored water to try.

Xx

I find ice water goes down easier than just cold.

I loved water before, and love it just as much now. lol I got soooooo thirsty the first few weeks I was chugging water by the bottle! I rarely leave the house without a water bottle.

Me! I'm not generally a fan of water but I tried to drink some bottled water today and it tasted so foul I threw up! I asked DF to taste it too and he said it just tastes like water! Beurk

Thanks ladies. I might try bottled water. When I was pregnant with dd I was soo thirsty I too was drinking gallons but in just struggling this time and we never drink fizzy drinks, just squash sometimes so I've reverted to that a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->