Anyone got a Snazzy Bagz wetbag?

ClaireLR

Mommy to baby Lucy!
Reaction score
If so are they any good? I'm on a spending mission tonight :happydance: Other than those I've seen the blueberry minky bags on ebay, are they any good?

I had ordered 2 from the lovely Jac but unfortunately she couldnt source the fabric and has decided to not do them anymore as she is doing so much at the mo :cry:

I had ordered 2 from the lovely Jac but unfortunately she couldnt source the fabric and has decided to not do them anymore as she is doing so much at the mo :cry:

:cry: I didnt know this! Now im sad as I was going to order a pink skulls wetbag from her!

Ahh poo :nope:

:cry: I didnt know this! Now im sad as I was going to order a pink skulls wetbag from her!

Ahh poo :nope:

The pink skulls is one off the fabrics she can't source Hun cause that's what I ordered and couldn't get x x

Are you on about the pink skulls minkee? If so i can get that fabric (i use it for my breastpads) I can make people one offs if needed?

erin I might take you up on that offer....id really have loved one and didnt realize jac wasnt doing them anymore!

do you reckon you'd be able to do it pretty easily?

Yea shouldnt be a problem hun, i make pouches for my pads amongst other things so adding some pul and a zip (or you can have poppers) isnt a problem :) Just pm me :D

I was after sugar skulls fabric (black background) which she couldnt source in the end :cry: I did say Id choose a different fabric but she said she had sold most of it off - so no wetbags for me :cry:

Ill have a look for you if you want? If not give me an idea what sort of fabrics you want and i will see what i can do?

I've got a pink skulls one from Jac. Never used it but as it went with the Bug fabrics and nappy I had to have one!

x

Pops I LOVED the one Jac did for you....and it does match the pram :winkwink:

i did order an owls set but she ran outta that fabric too :cry: ended up buying a set of monkeyfoot bags last night while there were offers on, i'm not sure i ordered the right size now though, what size does everyone else have? might see if i can upgrade the medium to a large

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->