Anyone got a steam mop

mel102

Reaction score
Are they any good? I want a steam mop as I brush and mop my floors daily(with standard mop) and my dd still gets filthy crawling about I looked online at them but there so many can anyone recomend one thanks :)

I've just got a cheap one, its ok but tends to leave wet marks on the floor. I really want the x5 one!

I got a cheap Vax one, was £51.71 or something on Amazon. The only negative I have about it is it's heavy to push, but all in all it's a lot easier than mopping and dries a lot quicker. They are a lot more hygienic than mops.

I love mine.
I have a Vax one, and it is so easy to use. I can clean my lounge, kitchen, hallway and lobby in just over 10 mins with the steam mop, but it would take me well over half an hour with a conventional mop (plus a lot more effort, but a lot less clean!).

They use a lot less water too, and don't require cleaning chemicals so a bit more environmentally friendly!

Ooh, good question. I forgot that I want one one of these. Is it sad that may be what I ask for for Christmas? Lol.

I've just got a cheap one, its ok but tends to leave wet marks on the floor. I really want the x5 one!

I got the x5 mop hun, brilliant until they break (been known too) and they wont replace x

Thanks everyone I don't want to spend to much maybe look inti the vax ones :)

I have one, think it is a vax one? It's okay, if you use it every day it would definitely be well worth it, much simpler than standard mopping and more hygienic too...I don't do it nearly enough and unfortunately it still takes some hand scrubbing to get rid of dried porridge splattered across the kitchen lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->