Anyone got a tabletop dishwasher?

amandad192

mum to 2
Reaction score
Are they any good? Are they as good as the normal size ones? Can you fit much stuff in them? What brand is it and would you recommend it?

I really want a dishwasher but don't have the space for a full size one.

No but OH and I just put a deposit down on our first place together yesterday! It doesn't have a dishwasher but he says we NEED ONE and if we don't have one it will cause rows. I've seen this one online, it has a good energy rating and great reviews for it being quiet.

https://www.comet.co.uk/p/Dishwashers/buy-PROLINE-CDW655P-U-Dishwasher/702722

I am thinking about getting it

No but OH and I just put a deposit down on our first place together yesterday! It doesn't have a dishwasher but he says we NEED ONE and if we don't have one it will cause rows. I've seen this one online, it has a good energy rating and great reviews for it being quiet.

https://www.comet.co.uk/p/Dishwashers/buy-PROLINE-CDW655P-U-Dishwasher/702722

I am thinking about getting it

That's the same one I'm looking at, just need to know if it will be worth the money. We can't afford to waste the money if it's useless..but if it does the job then I think it'll be a pretty good investment!

I HATE DISHES!!

Hi Hon ... long time no see :hugs::hugs: Hows your pretty princess :happydance: and how did the birth go?

We had one of these in my last workplace and it worked a treat :thumbup:

Hi Hon ... long time no see :hugs::hugs: Hows your pretty princess :happydance: and how did the birth go?

Hey
That's good to hear. I'm worried it won't clean thoroughly and I'll end out having to rewash half the stuff.

My pretty little princess is doing fantastic! Liam is finally taking a bit of interest in her!! The birth went..well it wasn't what I hoped for, but for what it was it was fantastic. At the start of my pregnancy I was 100% sure I was going to have a happy calm homebirth, failing that, a water birth in the midwife unit. Then I found out I had anti-bodies (anti-E) in my blood and my midwife wanted me to be consuatant led. I did my research and decided it was for the best. My labour was only 3.5 hours long, but I had an epidural early on thinking I was going to have another really long labour. I had the tiniest little cut which recovered pretty fast. I was supposed to be on a drip for 4 hours to prevent me from bleeding because I had a PPH after Liam..but after 2 hours I made the midwife take it out so I could get out of bed when I needed to.
Sorry I've gone on a bit. How are you, Tattie, Kaylum and Taylor?
x

we had one at our last house.
It is good and definatly cleans the dishes no problem, but it doesn't hold much, so after a big meal, it was actually quicker and easier to wash the dishes by hand than to do the 3 or 4 dishwasher loads that it took to clear the kitchen.

Hey
That's good to hear. I'm worried it won't clean thoroughly and I'll end out having to rewash half the stuff.

My pretty little princess is doing fantastic! Liam is finally taking a bit of interest in her!! The birth went..well it wasn't what I hoped for, but for what it was it was fantastic. At the start of my pregnancy I was 100% sure I was going to have a happy calm homebirth, failing that, a water birth in the midwife unit. Then I found out I had anti-bodies (anti-E) in my blood and my midwife wanted me to be consuatant led. I did my research and decided it was for the best. My labour was only 3.5 hours long, but I had an epidural early on thinking I was going to have another really long labour. I had the tiniest little cut which recovered pretty fast. I was supposed to be on a drip for 4 hours to prevent me from bleeding because I had a PPH after Liam..but after 2 hours I made the midwife take it out so I could get out of bed when I needed to.
Sorry I've gone on a bit. How are you, Tattie, Kaylum and Taylor?
x

By L&D standards that sounds like a lovely birth :happydance: ... It took Kaylum a while to take any interest in Taylor - now though he sits on the floor, holds his arms out and says 'Sister Please' :haha: (he still refuses to call her by her name though :dohh: )

I'm glad you are all OK Hon :hugs: We are fine too ... just getting over the dreaded winter vomiting bug, but otherwise OK and looking forward to Kaylum's 2nd birthday (can you believe that the boys are 2 already???? )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->