anyone got any experiences of OV early??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Carla1985, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Carla1985

Carla1985 Active Member

hi everyone, just wondered if anyone has ever ovulated early? as in a couple days after AF, i dont use OV tests or anything and go more by CP and CM and have this feeling that i ovulated a couple days after AF ended so about the 24-26th Jan when it should of been about the 29th...any experiences people have had of this would be great :)

2. monalisa81

monalisa81 Well-Known Member

When you say it should of been the 29th, do you calculate it based on the calendar method only? Because not all women ovulate right in the middle of their cycle. I O'ed on CD12-13 of 29-30 day cycles some months. I temp and use OPKs that's how I know for sure. Are your cycles short?

3. Carla1985

Carla1985 Active Member

yeah based on calender method, my cycles are usually 25-26 days, im not wanting to start charting and using opks yet as i know i'll become obsessed. lol. although im pretty sure im obsessed anyway so prob would be the better thing to do.

4. AmaryllisRed

AmaryllisRed Well-Known Member

I'm normally around 34-35 days, but I had one cycle that was 16 days long, so I either o'd early or didn't o at all. But I'm like you-- trying to keep it relaxed and not get too obsessive. I wasn't charting at the time, and that probably would've been helpful, so I've started temping since.