anyone got any experiences of OV early??

Carla1985

Reaction score
hi everyone, just wondered if anyone has ever ovulated early? as in a couple days after AF, i dont use OV tests or anything and go more by CP and CM and have this feeling that i ovulated a couple days after AF ended so about the 24-26th Jan when it should of been about the 29th...any experiences people have had of this would be great :)

When you say it should of been the 29th, do you calculate it based on the calendar method only? Because not all women ovulate right in the middle of their cycle. I O'ed on CD12-13 of 29-30 day cycles some months. I temp and use OPKs that's how I know for sure. Are your cycles short?

yeah based on calender method, my cycles are usually 25-26 days, im not wanting to start charting and using opks yet as i know i'll become obsessed. lol. although im pretty sure im obsessed anyway so prob would be the better thing to do.

I'm normally around 34-35 days, but I had one cycle that was 16 days long, so I either o'd early or didn't o at all. But I'm like you-- trying to keep it relaxed and not get too obsessive. I wasn't charting at the time, and that probably would've been helpful, so I've started temping since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->