• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone got any funky pigon discount codes for xmas cards plzzz

Try facebook50 thats 50% off, but dprints do a free card to new customers but i personally like funkey pigeon but if i need to pay for cards i create a new account through referal and you get £4 credit added to your orginal account so huge plus :D

hey hun thanks for that promo code dont seem to work and to gotta buy something for you to get £3 referral money well your friend does lol ..... thanks though hun waiting for your next freebie update lol and i did loads of dprint cards i ran out of email address lol xxxx

i'm in hospital right now so can't check the code sorry hun :( hopefuly try and check on my phone tomorrow with the dprints u don't need toconfirm so just make up the addresses lol

lol thanks for that hun ill do some dprint ones now ya a life saver ..... hope u get better to hospitals are no fun xxx

hope you get some more i got out today for the weekend thank the lord not been much in the way of freebies though lol :D back hospital on monday :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->