Anyone got any nausea tips??

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
I haven't been sick but feel really rough at the moment and everything seems to make me gag :(

With DD I had something similar although not quite as bad and ginger biscuits really helped me through it but this time round just the thought of them makes me gag!

Anyone got any tips on what works for them?
I can only eat certain things and this changes from one day to the next, if its not what I fancy at the time then I can't eat it.
I had ready brek for breakfast this morning (something I haven't had in years) but it was literally all I could stomach haha

Please help as hate feeling like this

I found taking my potentials in the evening really helped! :)

I don't have any advice, but I feel exactly the same :cry:

WOuld quite like to hibernate for the next 2 months, the only thing that stops me feeling sick is to lie down - not easy when you have a full time job and a 2yo at home to look after!

Little things that help me are nibbling on crystallized ginger from the health store, plain toast with a smidge of butter, sipping fizzy lemonade or 7up, eating something salty sometimes takes it away like salted crackers or some popcorn.

I am the same, nothing really helps for me unfortunatley, I do feel even worse when hungry so snacking regularly is good and lots of ladies say seabands worked for them :thumbup:

I am coming up to 12 weeks now and it's worse than ever, can't take it any more!!!

Peppermint oil extract!! Put about 1/2 a Doppler full in about 8 ounces of water and drink it. It worked so good to calm my nausea. Make sure you get the oral kind.

Ugh, I am having the same problem! I haven't actually gotten sick, but I have nausea pretty much 24/7 and NOTHING sounds good! I've been eating mostly crackers, fruit cups, yogurt, mashed potatoes, that sort of thing. It sucks because I'm tired of eating bland food but the thought of anything else makes me want to throw up!

I bought some seabands (you can get them at wal mart/ walgreens/ CVS...ect) they have helped a lot.

And Preggie Pops worked for me too.

Lots n lots of freezing cold water , ice pops and barley sugar sweets

Another vote for ice pops and boiled sweets

Pretty much the crystallized ginger is the only thing that works for me. I have developed an aversion to water so that isn't helping the nausea situation either.

Lemon flavored candies or Popsicles help my stomach settle. And sometimes different brands if prenatal vitamins can make different people feel sick and also if you take them without food too!
If I eat too much at once (even though I feel like I am starving to death lol) I get really queasy after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->