Anyone got any tips to share ttc?

Thanks for the info I've been having a read up on it,I suffer with hives-vitamin d helps
I also had my thyroid removed making me hypo vitamin d is also needed,can't hurt to try!!I think I've just about tried everything apart from medical intervention!!

get your vitamin D checked if not already done? Mine is VERY low and Dr was telling me he had a patient that had been ttc for about 4 years. Had EVERY test done in the book and couldn't figure out what was going on. When to a new GP and they tested her Vit D level during a physical and it was VERY low. She started taking a D supplement and a month later got her first BFP!!!!

I just started taking Vit D yesterday when my labs came back with it low. I had NO idea that it could totally affect your ability to conceive!?

Good luck hun!:hugs:

ooo i will defo get my vitamin d checked, i never thought of that.. Thanks hun xx

If all your drink is Coke, it's time to stop. You need to drink water. Try adding lemon or other fruit to it to make it less "boring." (I'll never understand why people say that, I love water!! if I don't drink it I feel sick!!). Coke is so bad for you on so many levels.

If you are temping then are you timing sex right? How often do you do it around ovulation? Have you tried the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan).

I'm definately going to stop drinking coke :D.. It's time for me to push that boat out and start drinking water :)... As for the temping.. i don't temp.. i use opk's every day after my af has stopped just so i dont miss that :bfp:.. I have sex 7 days after my af!! Which i do every day sometimes i don't depending on what mood i'm in. Sorry but what is Sperm meets egg plan?? x

I know your Dr. said you were ovulating, but there is a possibility that you are not, or aren't every month. I HIGHLY suggest you start temping, it's the only way to 100% confirm ovulation.

OPK's don't tell you you that you ARE ovulating, they are only detecting an LH serge. Tons of women can get positive OPK's every month and not ovulate.

SMEP is a plan that a lot of women use and get BFP's. Worked for my buddy on here on her first go around. It's based around having sex every other day. Starting CD8 have sex every other day (so CD8, CD10, Cd12 and so on) until you get a positive OPK. Once you get a positive OPK you have sex for 3 days in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->