Anyone got icandy peach? Question about ordering.

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
I've been having a look at prams, and I've decided on the icandy peach 3 (think its out spring?)

I was speaking to a mum at playgoup who said she had to order her peach 2 at 14 weeks pregnant, and it took ages, and as its the new one there could be a delay?

Anyone else bought the peach? How far in advance did you have to ordering it? How long did it take?

I hadn't planned on buying anything until 30 weeks or so like I did last time!

Thanks!

We have an original peach and got it through really quickly. We were expecting ds2 when the peach 2 was being released and I just wanted to say I wouldn't bank on it bring available when they say it will be. We had our peach 2 on order for ages and kept getting told by john lewis that they were on a boat en route to the uk but in the end ds2 arrived and we needed the peach blossom so just had to go with the original peach (which I love). Apparently this is a regular issue with new releases from iCandy that their release dates are just an estimate.

I would go to your nearest stockist and buy now. Peach 2 was almost 4 month delayed, although I don't think it will be this time I would male sure as the sooner you order sooner you will recieve it.

I am very jealous as would love one :) best double without a doubt!

I bought the peach twin, ordered it when I was 12 weeks pregnant. It arrived when I was about 26 weeks. This was in 2010

Thanks ladies!

:)

Looks like I'd better buy way earlier than planned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->