Anyone got pics at 10 weeks scan?

daopdesign

Mummy to 3 wonderful boys
Reaction score
Can't wait to see my buba tomorrow! Can anyone share their scan pics from 10 weeks?

oh wow thanks, just look at how developed they look by now x

I know, its amazing! we got to see a kick and a punch too.... (although this was after she made me wiggle my bum in the air for a few mins) good luck xxx

And me! Nervous but excited! Should be 10 weeks exactly tomorrow :)

Here is ours @ 9w4d.

Attachments

• sono9+4.jpg
    sono9+4.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 15
Ooh, good luck ladies. I may HAVE to book a private scan at 10 weeks. It's been a week since I last saw my beany bob and I miss him!!

It's this morning! :) I am not feeling at all nervous because I have bene using my doppler on and off so I trust baby is OK. I won't get any pics from the EPU scan this morning but can't wait to see how they've come on since 6 weeks xx

Scan was amazing! Buba was wriggling about and we could see the arms and legs starting to grow longer :)

It's this morning! :) I am not feeling at all nervous because I have bene using my doppler on and off so I trust baby is OK. I won't get any pics from the EPU scan this morning but can't wait to see how they've come on since 6 weeks xx

How well does the doppler work for you and what brand do you have? I was thinking about getting one to help ease my paranoia between appts but I thought it would be to early to find the heart beat.

Amazing scan pics! :) My OB told me to go for my first scan at 20 weeks? Why is this?

Epona, my 20 week scan looks like will be my one and only scan too. At least on the sheet the gave me on what to expect at each appointment in my pregnancy.. it only shows one scan. It's probably how some doctor's offices do it. For me, i'm military. So unless i want to pay out of pocket, it will probably be just 1 scan for me.. but thats okay considering how expensive everything could be.

How well does the doppler work for you and what brand do you have? I was thinking about getting one to help ease my paranoia between appts but I thought it would be to early to find the heart beat.

I have an Angel Sounds which to be honest in my last pregnancy was terrible - I could never confirm the heartbeat but this time around I seem to be able to pick it up np. To be honest, I would recommend the Hi-Bebe dopplers, they are amazing and just like the ones if not better that the mw uses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->