Anyone got pregnant with a 21 day cycle & was it easy?

Lilianna

Reaction score
I have a 21 day cycle and my period lasts for 6-7 days. My LMP was March 13 and I was due for my period 3 days ago. Has anyone got pregnant on this kind of cycle ? & Was it easier? Iv never been pregnant or missed a period.

I have gotten pregnant before on a short cycle (my cycles vary), unfortunately I miscarried.

I'm not sure what you mean by by it being "easier."

If you're three days late you should definitely test! :)

You migt have a luteal phase defec thun... That is a very short period... So lets say that your period came march 1, that means that by march 7 your period would be over, and if you ovulated lets say the march 13, your luteal phase would only be 8 days... And that is toooooo short.

I have a 20day cycle and was getting really frustrated because i thought this was too short to conceive. I eventually booked in with doctor who sent me to get my bloods done and also referred me to infertility clinic because of my age and we didn't want to waste anymore time.

So i got bloods done on cd17. Results came back everything ok except they showed i hadn't ovulated. I got upset at this but the nurse said we will do them again as we might have done it too late in cycle so on next cycle went back on cd11. Meanwhile appointment came in for infertility clinic.

I never got results back from that test as i got my BFP on cd 21. I think i was ovulating really early maybe as soon as my af finished and thats why i was missing it.

So, I would maybe go to doctors and get bloods and make sure that you are ovulating and try and find out whereabouts you are ovulating in your cycle. Hope this helps you x

i have a 20day cycle and was getting really frustrated because i thought this was too short to conceive. I eventually booked in with doctor who sent me to get my bloods done and also referred me to infertility clinic because of my age and we didn't want to waste anymore time.

So i got bloods done on cd17. Results came back everything ok except they showed i hadn't ovulated. I got upset at this but the nurse said we will do them again as we might have done it too late in cycle so on next cycle went back on cd11. Meanwhile appointment came in for infertility clinic.

I never got results back from that test as i got my bfp on cd 21. I think i was ovulating really early maybe as soon as my af finished and thats why i was missing it.

So, i would maybe go to doctors and get bloods and make sure that you are ovulating and try and find out whereabouts you are ovulating in your cycle. Hope this helps you x

congrats!! Ya thatis true women with shorter cycles can ovualte very early. I have long cycles like 32 days, but i ovulate very late my luteal phase was short and in have pcos so i took clomid and progestrone cream after ovulation(if you take it before it will stop you from ovulating) last month, for the first month and got mybfp

Yah Congrats Arrielle, I love your name! Just shows that you can conceive on long and short cycles! x

I have a 21 day cycle and my period lasts for 6-7 days. My LMP was March 13 and I was due for my period 3 days ago. Has anyone got pregnant on this kind of cycle ? & Was it easier? Iv never been pregnant or missed a period.

When did you find out you were pregnant with that short of a cycle?

I got BFP on cd21. Af due on cd 20 so 1 day late I dont know what DPO or anything because at the time i didn't think i was ovulating but going by the time we BD it was right after AF had finished and also we BD cd10 day before i got blood test. So must have ovulated early for us to catch it!x

I got BFP on cd21. Af due on cd 20 so 1 day late I dont know what DPO or anything because at the time i didn't think i was ovulating but going by the time we BD it was right after AF had finished and also we BD cd10 day before i got blood test. So must have ovulated early for us to catch it!x

You got a blood test to show you were pregnant or hpt? & Congrats !

Thanks! HPT doctor just took my word for it! I think the morning sicknes is now proving it also! Good luck to you also! Let me know how you get on xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->