Anyone got pregnant with oligospermia?

elencor

Reaction score
Just wondering if there's anyone around here whose partner had low sperm count and got pregnant naturally.
We've been trying for a year and a half, and recently found out he has low count. he's had three different seminograms in the past months: 1million/ml, 9million/ml, and 5 million/ml. The motility was normal though in the lower end, the abnormal forms were a bit high
We can't afford IVF at the moment, so are going to try naturally for a few months.

Anyone with male factor infertility who'd like to join this thread and talk?

Best of luck to anyone with fertility issues trying to have a baby!!

Last edited:
My friend was told at 40 that they'd never conceive naturally because of DH's low count and poor motility. There marriage was on the rock's after that because he was keen for IVF but she didn't want to go through that. They went on holiday to try to work it out and low and behold they got pregnant! It nearly ended everything because he thought she must have had an affair as he was so convinced it couldn't be his. They hadn't done or taken anything, it was sheer luck.

Myself I know ladies who were in the same boat, however, they got pregnant via IVF PGS NGS. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->