Anyone got their uggs out yet?!

choc

Reaction score
I have no idea what to wear on my feet at the moment! Ballet pumps are definitely out now but is it time for uggs yet?!

I wore mine this week for the hike to Louis' preschool, started off cold but was bloody warm with them on my feet by the time I'd pushed the double buggy up an incline :rofl:

I've had mine on but it's still too mild so I went and bought another pair of boots from shoe zone that Wernt lined lol

I'm in jeans and trainers at the moment although can't do that for much longer as the jeans are getting bigger on me...even with a belt lol

Can't wait to have them out again! Was a bit warm recently but I'm sure they will be back on very soon!

I'm hoping to get my first ever pair of uggs later on this year! Providing I can get them over my fat calves :rofl:

Yep got them on right now lol, i do live in the north east and its ffffreezing

No not yet, I'm in my canvas vans/converse as I can where socks with them. I need to buy a new pair of uggs, I'm saving up my pocket money and will be buying them in November lol, hoping it's not too cold until then because my other ones are pretty worn out now.

I went for converse type trainers today in the end as its not actually that cold. I've got the uggs on standby though!

im still wearing pumps but i do have my converse ready for work later as i expect it will be cold when i finish at 11.

I'm in brogues or plimsolls, although have been wearing boots early morning / late evening if I'm popping out!

Are uggs really that good? I am looking to get a new pair of boots for winter I hand never really been a massive fan of the look of uggs but the warmth an comfort draws me to them, I have seen a lovely pair with a heel on jardin style think it was called.

I did yesterday but got too warm so they won't appear until it's cooler. Plus they need cleaning and re-waterproofing.

Primark have some lovely ankle boots in at the moment, picked up some cute Chelsea boots for £10 a few weeks ago and they're an ideal compromise.

Are uggs really that good? I am looking to get a new pair of boots for winter I hand never really been a massive fan of the look of uggs but the warmth an comfort draws me to them, I have seen a lovely pair with a heel on jardin style think it was called.

I have these in gray and black https://www.topbootsstockists.com/images/large/topboots/UGG-Knightsbridge-Grey-5119-33_LRG.jpg

they're amazing! Really warm and they hold their shape and have great support unlike the classic ugg boot that tends to stretch out after a while :thumbup: I've worn them to death for two winters and they're still like brand new.

That said, I'm extremely jealous that you guys are getting your boots out! It's still 30+ degrees here and we usually put on boots towards the end of november!

Not cold enough yet for mine. When that horrid snow kicks in then they'll more than likely come out. Still 20ish degrees celcius here atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->