Anyone had a c-section....

Nanaki

Mummy 2 two boys, an angel and a girl!
Reaction score
and you are pregnant again.

The scar is starting to itching and is it normal? I don't know if it is normal or not because I had it few times now and then, but last night was the worse one I ever had.

Any help would be grateful thank you. xxx

I have this hun and also had some pains so went to see the doctor and was told it was completely normal, just where it is stretching. But if it got unbearable to go back. Hope that helps.

hi YUP compleatly normal wish i could tell u it went away but i have had 3 c sec and each prgnancy i get pain and itching in scar but its normal . xxx hurts a bit as scar tissue doest strech as much as normal tissue

Thanks girls, and it just freak me out.

Hope it will get better but i don't think it will as it will be continue to stretching.

:Hugs: to you all girls. xxx

in earlier days i had itching round my scar.. was quite annoying...xx

hi was just wondering how long ago u had ure c section i had mine 5 years ago and it hasnt been to bad yet xxxx

I had a section 9 months ago and it at first it ached a lot:( now it's a bit itchy but is definitely getting better!

I had c-section 15 and half months ago. X

so glad you posted this thread... I'm having the same! had a c-sec 16 months ago and it's been feeling a bit funny! glad to know it is nothing to get freaked out about!

Thats good, lucilou. It does annoying sometimes and couldnt stop itching! I was relieved when someone told me this is normal! x

I have had 4 sections and this will be my 5th OMG
yes thats normal and will come and go

Ohhh 5th! Must be dreadful for you, Kelly. Thank you! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583