Anyone had a cyst on ovary?

Ive had cysts on both my ovaries, i had one the size of an orange. Ive had 4 cysts, one burst and that was agony and then the other 3 ive had to have surgery to remove them and im currently waiting for another scan as they suspect i have another.

sorry its a late reply,def get it checked just in case

6years ago i was pregnant and at my first scan they found a cyst about the size of a small orange on my left ovary.i chose to abort the pregnacy for many reasons this being one of them.6 weeks later i was in surgary and they had to remove my ovary as the cyst had streched it to much to save.at the time they didnt no what type of cyst it was so wanted to remove it quick.

later found out it was a ball of tissue with hair,teeth,nails etc in it.

i didnt even no i had it and felt no pain.

sorry its a late reply,def get it checked just in case

6years ago i was pregnant and at my first scan they found a cyst about the size of a small orange on my left ovary.i chose to abort the pregnacy for many reasons this being one of them.6 weeks later i was in surgary and they had to remove my ovary as the cyst had streched it to much to save.at the time they didnt no what type of cyst it was so wanted to remove it quick.

later found out it was a ball of tissue with hair,teeth,nails etc in it.

i didnt even no i had it and felt no pain.

That would be a dermoid cyst.

I have one, thankfully I'm getting mine removed today! It has been causing me pain for months. :happydance:

I once had a corpus luteum cyst. The doctor never told me I read it on my hospital records myself. It must have vanished on its own because it was not mentioned again. I do remember having some sexual discomfort back when I did have that documented though. My sister had to have the cyst on her ovary taken out, apparently hers were very drastic. I think it depends on their size and location. She did experience heavy bleeding and discomfort. I hope you will find a solution to your issue and that your cyst will heal naturally without surgery. Good luck!

Hey ladies thanks for all the replies. I went for the scan and apparently everything is totally normal so thats good but not so good as it doesn't explain any of my symptoms. Not had sex for a while tho so wouldn;t know if its still painful or not! :haha:

Well thats good that everything is normal but hope you find the cause of your pain soon even if it means you have to have sex haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->