Anyone had a food intolerance test?

calm

Reaction score
I am thinking about paying 300 odd euros to have a food intolerance test. They take a sample of blood and somehow try 100's of food types with the protein of your blood. Has anyone had this done? Its so expensive but, I still think I will have it done, just wondered if anyone else could tell me their experience. thanks X

I've never had this done but did not want to read and run.

If you think you have food intolerances and can afford the money, go for it. But is the test (and clinic offering it) reliable?

If you do it, I'd be very interested in hearing how it went and if you were diagnosed with anything.

XX

Well, its done by the equivalent to what in England is Bupa. I am not sure if I will be having it done at the moment, as I can't seem to get it done locally. If I do I will post, thanks XXX

I had one done a couple of years ago in the Blackrock clinic (blood test), was was over €250 IIRC. That needed a referral by my GP thugh. Waste of time, apparently I am allergic to pretty much everything except milk, some things more than others. Doctor told me they didnt know what to advise me to eat but to avoid pork and potatoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->