Anyone had a open feeling cervix and were pregnant ?

jessandaj

Reaction score
Well my cervix does not feel exactly tightly closed like it does after ovulation so my question is has anybodys cervix felt kinda open but they were pregnant and everything ended up okay cause all today and some yesterday ive had this pinching in my right side ? i know im not ovulating again but i guess maybe i could be but there is no CM or anything like that im pretty dry uh im going crazy today is cycle day 28 last months cycle was 29 days and im on cycle day 28 right now. good luck to everyone else

Well my cervix does not feel exactly tightly closed like it does after ovulation so my question is has anybodys cervix felt kinda open but they were pregnant and everything ended up okay cause all today and some yesterday ive had this pinching in my right side ? i know im not ovulating again but i guess maybe i could be but there is no CM or anything like that im pretty dry uh im going crazy today is cycle day 28 last months cycle was 29 days and im on cycle day 28 right now. good luck to everyone else

Just waiting to get reply of ur query from preggers:cloud9:.. please reply. i have never got BFP.. I m of no help too:nope:.
:hugs:
:dust::dust:

Hi. Last cycle i was 3days late and checked my cp at 14dpo, it was high and closed. I convinced i was pregnant because i was never late. I had a regular 28 days cycle. AF came on the same day. This cycle at 14 dpo i checked my cp and it was low and open so was expeting AF at any moment. At 4 days late i tested and it was a :bfp: I couldnt believe it! My point is that the cervix is not an accurate indicator for Pregnancy. It is still possible that you are pregnant. Wish u both GL and :dust:

Just waiting to get reply of ur query from preggers:cloud9:.. please reply. i have never got BFP.. I m of no help too:nope:.
:hugs:
:dust::dust:

I will deffenitly say how it turns out for me though i dont think it will be anything good but im cycle day 29 today so im expecting her to arrive today or tomorrow

Hi. Last cycle i was 3days late and checked my cp at 14dpo, it was high and closed. I convinced i was pregnant because i was never late. I had a regular 28 days cycle. AF came on the same day. This cycle at 14 dpo i checked my cp and it was low and open so was expeting AF at any moment. At 4 days late i tested and it was a :bfp: I couldnt believe it! My point is that the cervix is not an accurate indicator for Pregnancy. It is still possible that you are pregnant. Wish u both GL and :dust:

Aw well congrats and thank you, you gave me some hope for it :) hope you have a great pregnany :)

Am anxious for an update. I wish you Good luck.

Thank you its cycle day 30 today so we will see

So at the end of September, I found out I was pregnant and since the baby was conceived with the help of Femara and the HCG shot, I had ultrasounds on week 5,6, and 7. After we were told we were pregnant, DH would not leave me alone and we had lots of sex. At the week 7 ultrasound, there was a second sac that hadn't been there in the previous ultrasounds. (turned out to be a blighted ovum) I was told I had ovulated again and another egg had fertilized after. So after I was pregnant, some swimmers got up there to another egg. I was told the mucus plug doesn't start to totally form until week 6-7. So I would assume my cervix was still open until then.

Wow thats pretty amazing...yeah im trying to stay hopefull about it but month after month it just gets harder to believe its even possible though i know its is anyways congrats on your pregnancy

Oh Im so hoping for your BFP!!! I took a test tonight so that I could start BC to regulate myself and its so confusing!! I have never had a BFP so I hope you get yours. I uploaded a picture of it earlier Im actually having trouble desiphering it. I cant tell if its positive or negative. lol Anyways I hope you get yours!

Thank you and its so weird i just now checked this and i had already answerd your question lol :) hoping yours is really a bfp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->