Anyone had an AMH test, more than once ?

honeybee3

Reaction score
Hi i v been ttc Five years now, and had an AMH done in 2008 it was low.iv just changed fc and have had it re done ,But I'm really stressing out about the result I'm terrified it will be worse than my last result?, my FSH has got no higher though!. my Highest FSH was 11.6 ( was a random one not day 3)in 2008 and iv had one done this Tue that was 11.But was done on cd 5 not 3.

I was wondering if anyone has had an AMH done more than once?.And would FSH be higher as it was not done on day 3 also Would 100mg of Clomid effect it taken on day 2??

XXXX

Hello Honeybee

I am not going to be of much help with most of your queries but I had my AMH done twice, a year apart and with two IVF attempts in between and it did not change at all.

I am afraid I do not know about the FSH, mine was done on CD3 and have never repeated it. Clomid might have affected it, did your FS know you had taken it? Can you ask for a Day 3 retest so that you know what to compare it to?

Lots of luck to you xx

Ohh thank you so much for your reply:flower: ,

Knowing your AMH stayed the same has genuinely brought tears to my eyes I'm so worried about it. and obviously know that mine may not stay the same but knowing it can, and has for someone else has helped calm me down about it xxxxxxxxx :hugs:

honeybee, i had 2x amh tests, about a year apart - the first one showed very very low result and the second was well into the normal range! so happy and so upset that i was worried like crazy all this time! dr said "it's still early days of amh testing" ... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->