Anyone had an induction..

S

Serene123

that didn't end in cesarean?

If yours did end in cesarean, I'd rather you didn't tell me.. :blush:

I'm first time pregnant so of course haven't had an induction however both me and my oldest brother were induced and my Mum never had a cesarean so I don't see why that must be the case. That was also 29 and 37 years ago so it can only have got better!

Same for me Toria, my first so cant give you much advice but my mum was induced with me and sis and OH's mum was induced with all 3 of hers and none of them ended in cesarean so im sure you will be fine

xxxx

hi, sorry never been induced niether but didnt want to read and run, im sure everything will be fine :hugs: have you got an induction date then?

My induction is tomorrow.
Getting slightly scared now.

I was induced with my son 3 days early due to lack of movement and pains and ended up with a normal delivery. U will be fine hun as u are already a little dilated so if the gel doesnt work they can break your waters and get things goin that way. The fact ur so overdue will work in your favour xx

My friend had an induction and didn't have to have a cesarean.

I was induced with Jack 3 weeks early
and TBH it was an easier labour and birth than Emily's

You'll be fine hun :hugs:

My mom was induced early with me because she was afraid she would give birth at home if allowed to go into labor naturally (first labor was a total of two hours from first contraction to delivery).

She said that she was set up with the drip and felt nothing... she watched a movie on TV and kept waiting for contractions (probably at least two or three hours). The nurse came in and broke her bag of waters as she was very dilated, she had one really huge contraction, was fully dilated, and I was born about ten minutes later.

Like some of the others, this is my first so I haven't had an induction, but my best friend was induced at 36 weeks and had the baby within an hour of being put on the drip. Everything should be fine!! :hugs:

I had an induction with my first and it didnt end up been a c section so try not to worry.

Good Luck for tom, postive thinking, cant wait to see a pic of your princess xx

I went into labor, but wasn't progressing so I was induced and had my water broken and it all ended well. If I wasn't induced I don't think that I would have ever progressed than what I was than it would have ended in a c-section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->