Anyone had an MC and looking to lose weight before trying again?

NT123

Reaction score
I guess the title kinda says it all. Im a size 16/18 in the UK and im about a stone overweight. Ive worked out what i need to lose to get my weight into a less risky BMI category. In the UK they flag up BMI's over 30. Im now at 31 and id like to be 29.

I have just had an MC and despite being devastated i know i want to try again but not at this weight. Anyone else in a similar place?

Hiya Im in a similar place & happy to be a weight loss buddy. Im an oldie, ttc our first and had a mc last Aug. We both havd fertility problems but somehow we managed to get preg naturally last year. Really hoping we can manage it again. Also looking at assisted route. Need to get my bmi to under 30. Have lost a stone in 10-12 wks, so about a lb a week. Eating less (im veggie, not snacking, smaller portions, healthier food, less bread) & exercising more (walking, exercise class, wii fit). Was size 18. Aiming for 12 stone. Currently 13, so one more to go. Want to lose 5lb in April. Using My Fitness Pal ap & finding that really helps. We've been ttc over 2yrs so finding it good to focus on something I have some control over - losing weight, whereas with ttc it's just gonna happen or not happen. Looking after ourselves has to help tho! Good luck. And very sorry for your loss xx

Hi, sorry to hear of your loss too, but well done on your weight loss, that is fantastic. I am starting today, having hot a weight watchers online subscription. Feel pretty motivated as I can't have a better goal than trying for a baby again. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->