anyone had any luck with conceive plus lubricant???

I have just bought it so fingers crossed for us both xx

i was wondering about it too. ive used preseed, but thought i might give conceive plus a try this cycle. so would definitely be interested in success stories too.

I have bought some of this along with some cheapie OV and PG tests and am looking forward to trying it out. OH and I will be TTC as soon as my AF comes and I am hoping that this will help us - we always have to use something to help with dryness so am substituting our usual one with the Conceive Plus.

Any other ladies who have had a BFP using this please post your stories hear as it would be great to hear of success stories.

Good luck ladies :happydance:

I too, have just bought some - I would love to hear of success stories too x x

Only used it once so far and it is pretty good. It is quite watery but I think it is going to take some trial and error as to how much you need to use as we thought it seemed to dry out quite quickly when we used it.

Anything that helps those swimmers get to their destination is a help.

If I do get any news or a BFP I will make sure I report it :)

Only used it once so far and it is pretty good. It is quite watery but I think it is going to take some trial and error as to how much you need to use as we thought it seemed to dry out quite quickly when we used it.

Anything that helps those swimmers get to their destination is a help.

If I do get any news or a BFP I will make sure I report it :)

Same here! Bought it 2 days ago and used it twice so far :D

Would be great to get some feedback from other users!

we'll ive been :sex: with my new friend conceive plus & got my pos opk today! so im hoping that in a few weeks time good things will be discovered :winkwink:

Me too! I'll be keeping my eye on this thread as I'm considering buying it too

Wow, old thread..I posted on Jan 14th 2010..and got my bfp first cycle of using it!

Now have a beautiful 3 1/2 month old :D Good luck..its great stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"