anyone had any problems with DHL?

DCS

Reaction score
Been waiting for a few things. They were supposed to be delivered Tuesday. £12+ in call charges to their customer services and all I keep getting is it will be delivered tomorrow. Realy getting fed up of waiting in for it. It's not even something a neighbour could take in for us. The most annoying thing is someone said they would ring me back at 8.30 am today and at 13.10 I'm still waiting for a call back.

I would chase it via the company you ordered from then they have to sort it for you or send you a replacement xx

I contacted decathalon earlier. They rang dhl and rang me back. Said it would be here by Sunday. If it's not I'm going to be so annoyed. I get that they have a back log but I'd rather they just said it's going to be a week late rather than telling me it will be here the next day if it won't.
Decathlon said that because they didn't deliver on the first day it should have been made a priority and sent out the next day. Guess we will see what happens over the weekend.

I've always had brilliant experiences with DHL! Their estimated delivery has always been completely correct for me :( x

DHL win the award for the worst delivery company for me this Christmas, their nearest depot to collect is a 2 hour drive away (I live near a few big cities so I'm not exactly in the sticks) they didn't deliver when they said they would and delivered to the wrong neighbour, I specifically stated not to deliver next door as I know she works nights but they just ignored it.

DHL win the award for the worst delivery company for me this Christmas, their nearest depot to collect is a 2 hour drive away (I live near a few big cities so I'm not exactly in the sticks) they didn't deliver when they said they would and delivered to the wrong neighbour, I specifically stated not to deliver next door as I know she works nights but they just ignored it.

Wow!

Marine, is it the east Midlands depot ? It didn't turn up over the weekend so I rang decathlon, they said they weren't even aware dhl delivered on a Sunday. I realy can't imagine such a large backlog that would take almost 1 week to deliver stuff. Maybe they need to stop accepting new deliveries and focus on the ones they have sat in the depot.
They are Deffo the worst delivery company iv ever dealt with. I know people usualy have issues with hermes and yodel but imo dhl are the worst.

DHL do deliver on a Sunday, but only if extra is paid. x

DHL 'lost' a 42 inch flat screen TV once that we had sent to a customer who won a competition and near new Apple iCandy carry cot I sent my friend.

Customer services was appalling, it cost a fortune chasing the TV and I never got my money back for the carry cot.

Sent round and round in circles.
Calls to be returned but never were.
Loss of money.

It's a handful of years on but I've heard enough to say I'd still never use them again!

Yikes Wobbles that is horrible!

DHL 'lost' a 42 inch flat screen TV once that we had sent to a customer who won a competition and near new Apple iCandy carry cot I sent my friend.

Customer services was appalling, it cost a fortune chasing the TV and I never got my money back for the carry cot.

Sent round and round in circles.
Calls to be returned but never were.
Loss of money.

It's a handful of years on but I've heard enough to say I'd still never use them again!

That's awfull. Unfortunately I can believe they did this and that they didn't care.
I finally got my stuff delivered today. I spent another half hour on the phone to them. Call charges to them are well over £25. They offered to refund me £10 as a gesture of good will. I had to accept it because I can't be doing with chasing them up.
Thankfully I'm done with them. I'd rather Walk to their depot and carry my order home than wait for them to deliver again. Their customer service is shocking. They just do t seem to give a shit, and put you on hold for ages.
Completely awfull service from them.

Marine, is it the east Midlands depot ? It didn't turn up over the weekend so I rang decathlon, they said they weren't even aware dhl delivered on a Sunday. I realy can't imagine such a large backlog that would take almost 1 week to deliver stuff. Maybe they need to stop accepting new deliveries and focus on the ones they have sat in the depot.
They are Deffo the worst delivery company iv ever dealt with. I know people usualy have issues with hermes and yodel but imo dhl are the worst.

I'm not sure tbh, they said I would have had to pick up at Birmingham?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->