Anyone had BFN on 10 dpo but gone on to get pregnant??

mamas_melon

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm 10 dpo today and did a test this morning with a frer but had a bfn. Just wondering how many of you had this and gone on to have a bfp later on? I have a 29 day cycle which means af is due in 4 days (monday) so I would have thought that if I was pregnant it would have showed up on a frer. I think I'm out this time :sad2:

Waaaay to early! According to fertility friend, the percentage of pregnancy charts with a bfp on 10dpo is 10%. That leaves 90% of us that didn't get it that early. My last BFP was a negative on 11 and a very faint positive on 12dpo.

Hi, new to this site..but I can tell you my story.
With my two previous pregnancies for my son and daughter, I didn't show up on hpt's until 13.5wks! So don't give up hope. I am currently ttc as well, and believe I am at 9dpo with multiple preg symptoms but still showing bfn on hpt's. I have low hug levels according to my doctor and would only show up on a blood test inlf I wanted to know in the early stages (apparently). So wait until af arrives (or doesn't!) and then call your doc for a blood test! Baby dust to you!!

Thanks ladies! I'm just going to wait a few more days and see if AF arrives before testing again because I'm driving myself mad lol. Baby dust to you too :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->