Anyone had bleeding & pregnancy all ok??

k4th

Reaction score
Hi

So this morning when I went to the toilet there was one small but bright red dot of blood on the tp. I'm so scared.

I'm trying to ring my gynae but they're not answering the phone. Anyone had bleeding & everything has been ok? Was it light bleeding? What colour? Any stories or support would help so much!! I'm just sitting & crying :cry:

My last pregnancy I had a few occasions of bleeding (6,8,9,10,14 weeks). One at 14 weeks was a gush. Very scary! I had a scan each time and baby was fine. They could never determine the cause of the bleed. My boy is now almost 3 and very healthy!

Hi.

A few days ago I was so scared and anxious because I felt gushing when I coughed hard and it was bleeding for like a while before I decided to go to the er. About 4 hours after I first started bleeding, they told me the baby was fine. I'm happy I saw a heartbeat, but they also told me some negative things that I'm worried about and wouodnt explain so I'm anticipating seeing my baby again tomorrow and get some questions answered. Hopefully ur baby is OK. U should go to the er as well.it will comfort u seeing ur baby's heartbeat

I've been scheduled for an emergency scan in the morning. No more bleeding yet but of course I'm a wreck.

When can you see a heartbeat? I'm only 5 weeks so I'm guessing there won't be anything to see :(

I've been scheduled for an emergency scan in the morning. No more bleeding yet but of course I'm a wreck.

When can you see a heartbeat? I'm only 5 weeks so I'm guessing there won't be anything to see :(

Oh sorry about that. I didn't know how many weeks you were. My first scan when I saw a heartbeat was 7 weeks. Not sure when the earliest is. I'm not sure what they will do. Maybe check ur levels and if measurements r good.I'm glad ur bleeding stopped. How long were u bleeding for and do u know how much u bled? Also,any clots? I saint paying attention to any of this, but they did ask me these questions. It's hard not to worry but do ur best to relax.stressing will only make it worse. And I think I made it worse on myself and baby

Edit* I just looked at an app on my phone and at 5 weeks u should see the yolk sac. When I was early like u, they didn't even give me an ultrasound. Instead I got my hch levels tested for 3 weeks. Not sure what they will do for u though. Hopefullyprovide u with more than I was given

They told me to expect an internal scan nilllabean - so we will hopefully see a little yolk sac. I'm trying to rest & hope that all is well. I literally only had one small spot but it was bright red. I have a blood clotting disorder & was on clomid so the risk of complications is higher than average.

Thanks for your support everyone x

i did not ever have pink, red, or brown blood but i had tan spotting in week 5. week 5 seems to be a popular week for any woman to spot anything at all. my niece when she was pregnant, she had heavy bleeding for the first four months of her pregnancy. it was similar to period flow. her daughter was born healthy.

I had something similar to what you have described from week 6 up until about week 12, everything was fine, she's now a very active slightly crazy 4 year old! I'm sure everything will be ok Hun xxx

I had something similar to what you have described from week 6 up until about week 12, everything was fine, she's now a very active slightly crazy 4 year old! I'm sure everything will be ok Hun xxx

Thank you! I needed to hear that :flower:

They told me to expect an internal scan nilllabean - so we will hopefully see a little yolk sac. I'm trying to rest & hope that all is well. I literally only had one small spot but it was bright red. I have a blood clotting disorder & was on clomid so the risk of complications is higher than average.

Thanks for your support everyone x
I think u will be just fine: )
Let us know how ur scan goes

I've had bleeding most weeks from 5 weeks onwards honey. I've now had 3 sudden gushes of heavy bleeding to a point ive soaked through sanitary towels! . I've had 4 scans are a result. First 3 didn't show any reason for the bleeding but they all happened on a Friday night so I had all weekend to wait and I think this gave the bleeding time to resolve itself. Latest one happened on a Monday evening and I had a scan the next day while still bleeding and they found a pool of blood between the membranes (subchronionic hematoma), they assure me it won't harm the baby who was happily bouncing/wriggling around :cloud9: Like you I was terrified, we were TTC for 5 years and have had 2 previous very earky miscarriages before this baby. I am sure as long as the bleeding isn't heavy and no major clotting (I had a couple of clots but was told one or two clots isn't the end of the world, it's if there are lots that they get concerned) then baby should be ok but glad your getting a scan, always better being safe than sorry, definitely keep us updated. :hugs:

Thanks Lisa. I really appreciate you telling me your story.

Your bleeding episodes must have been very scary. Hope you continue to have a healthy 9 months!

I had bleeding from week 6-7 and onwards, as long as you don't feel any pain everything should be fine. On week 7 or 8 I had big chunks coming out (sorry for tmi), had an emergency scan and everything was fine.

Thanks so much. You ladies are wonderful & are giving me hope.

Aniri - I am having some mild cramping. Trouble is I'm concentrating so hard that I don't know if I would have noticed them on another day. :shrug:

After 2 years ttc I so desperately want this little one. I'm praying it will all be ok.

I had heavy bleeding (as in bled through and soaked my pants) and bad cramps at 6 week and was certain I was miscarrying. Rushed to the hospital and saw a heartbeat, but still expected to miscarry. It ended up being a SCH and I bled on and off throughout my first trimester, but I'm now 30 weeks. It's super scary, but bleeding doesn't necessarily mean a certain miscarriage.

Thanks so much. You ladies are wonderful & are giving me hope.

Aniri - I am having some mild cramping. Trouble is I'm concentrating so hard that I don't know if I would have noticed them on another day. :shrug:

Believe me you would have noticed if it was that kind of pain... :)

Both pregnancies I had bright red blood (gushing and clots) with one healthy 2 year old now and we saw this ones heartbeat about 2 weeks ago :) So as far as I know, healthy as well! Hope everything goes great. At your gestation the most I'd expect to see is a gestational sac and possibly yolk sac, probably not a fetal pole or heartbeat. Good luck :hugs:

Hi Ladies
I hope you don't mind me joining your conversation. I read the tread and didn't was to be rude and not tell you about myself. My DH and I had been TTC for almost 3yrs. We are finally 5 wks pregnant with our first. I just experienced the dark brown bleeding 2 days ago. I had my 1st u/s yesterday and doctor said it was normal @ bleeding and u/s was good. I did get put on pelvic rest, that basically means no sex, no heavy lifting and working out. Now, I then woke up this morning and had a tissue like substance on the toilet paper. It didn't look like blood clot. Any thoughts? I am driving myself crazy. I emailed the doctor to see if I needed to come back in. She will probably say no and stop being a worry wart. I want this pregnancy to last.

Congratulations to you all and good luck!

Hi want1too,

I must be about as far along as you? I think I'm 5 weeks & 3 days. We ttc just over two years and I can relate to the feeling of being so so desperate for this to all work out fine!

At my ultrasound today they told me everything looked good so I'm trying to relax a little - not easy but I'm really trying!! I saw the sac & yolk and that was so amazing!

I think you did the right thing by calling your dr again. Who cares what she thinks? This is your health so if you're anxious you need to talk to someone. What colour was the tissue if you don't mine me asking? I had a little bright red tissue yesterday that didn't look like a clot - looked a bit fibrous if that makes sense? Does that sound like your tissue?

& thanks again to everyone who helped calm me down by sharing your stories :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->