Anyone had bleeding & pregnancy all ok??

Hi want1too,

I must be about as far along as you? I think I'm 5 weeks & 3 days. We ttc just over two years and I can relate to the feeling of being so so desperate for this to all work out fine!

At my ultrasound today they told me everything looked good so I'm trying to relax a little - not easy but I'm really trying!! I saw the sac & yolk and that was so amazing!

I think you did the right thing by calling your dr again. Who cares what she thinks? This is your health so if you're anxious you need to talk to someone. What colour was the tissue if you don't mine me asking? I had a little bright red tissue yesterday that didn't look like a clot - looked a bit fibrous if that makes sense? Does that sound like your tissue?

& thanks again to everyone who helped calm me down by sharing your stories :flower:

Hi K4th,
Yes, we want more than anything for our pregnancy to last a healthy 9 months. The tissue was dark brown. I was so concerned I even took a picture in case I need to show the doctor. Yes, mine was not a clot either but more like tissue. So what your saying totally makes sense to me.
I did get a response back from the doctor and she said I was okay that it happens with spotting/bleeding and only need to worry if I am have sever cramping or heavy bright red bleeding. She was also fine with my dark brown discharge that had a little bit of dark red discharge mixed in with it. The doctor said woman do experience Endo tissue discharge. My DH was saying the whole time your fine. Look DH your no doctor and I know he means well cause he doesn't want me to stress but like I said before this is all very new to us. I rather be safe than sorry, plus who doesn't want some reassurance from the professionals.

Thank you again for letting me join your convo! :hugs:

Yes with ds2, at 12w, I had a flood of pinky red blood, followed by two weeks of on/off heavy bleeding which slowed to spotting then stopped. It was caused by a large bleed next to the sac which resolved on its own, although I did take things very easy while bleeding x

Sorry... the other part of my response got cut off

Yes, it was very exciting to see the yolk and sac on the u/s screen. I as extremely over joyed and so was my hubby. We go back Monday for our second u/s.

K4th - when do you go back for your 2nd u/s?

Yes, it was very exciting to see the yolk and sac on the u/s screen. I as extremely over joyed and so was my hubby. We go back Monday for our second u/s.

Not until the 11th December. Feels a long time to wait but I'm hoping to see a heartbeat next time

Eta: you're lucky to be going back on Monday! Why so soon? - very jealous :flower:

Hello ladies

I am in a similar situation. Long story short LMP 28/9/14 (very irregular periods coz of PCOS) Positive test 7/11/14. We were t trying but we have given up after 2 yrs of ttcing.

Spotting/streak of red blood in snotty cm (sorry tmi)on 13th, early can on the next day.... Saw only sac! Measured 5wks when am supposed to be 6+.

Had a bit of brown discharge yday after BM and this morning some streak of blood in cm. Sorry tmi! Went to A&E now, they did a preg test, checked tummy and sent me back.

Ha I g a bit of tan colored cm now. No pain or cramping. Boobs hurt. Have a scan booked on Thursday keeping everything possible crossed!!! :baby::baby::baby:

Keerthy - good luck for thurs hun. Is it possible you got your dates a little wrong with having irregular periods? Hope your little one is growing & healthy. It's so scary isn't it but there's lots of positive outcomes here after bleeding. I hope we all have positive stories to add!! :hugs:

Not until the 11th December. Feels a long time to wait but I'm hoping to see a heartbeat next time

Eta: you're lucky to be going back on Monday! Why so soon? - very jealous :flower:

K4th - Not that bad of a wait but completely understand it feels like forever since you cant wait to hear the heartbeat. I hope we get to hear a heartbeat during our next u/s. My RE is very aggressive with monitoring me. We needed TTC assistance since we were trying for so long with no pregnancies. At this point, I go back weekly just to make sure we are progressing well. I personally rather be over monitored than under, because it took us this long to get here. If that makes sense.

keerthy - Good Luck with everything! FX everything is fine and healthy.

Yes my last pregnancy had three occasions of bleeding and my son is now 2.5. I'm 6+5 so far this time and fingers crossed ok

I hope I have got the dates wrong!!!! Fingers crssp

I've been scheduled for an emergency scan in the morning. No more bleeding yet but of course I'm a wreck.

When can you see a heartbeat? I'm only 5 weeks so I'm guessing there won't be anything to see :(

We seen babys hb flickering away at 5w6d @ 111bpm!

I'll be 10w on Friday, and I was bleeding/spotting from 5-8w mostly due to the SCH I had. I had a gush of blood with tiny tiny clots, that scared me...so I went to the ER and baby was ok!

Hi. I bled/spotted with my son (red and brown) for the first ten weeks of the pregnancy. I had two really bad episodes that landed me in the hospital. THey never found a reason though and my little man is two now.

I've been scheduled for an emergency scan in the morning. No more bleeding yet but of course I'm a wreck.

When can you see a heartbeat? I'm only 5 weeks so I'm guessing there won't be anything to see :(

We seen babys hb flickering away at 5w6d @ 111bpm!

Oh wow you were so lucky!! Just a sac & yolk for me at 5w 3 days but have another scan booked for 7w 5 days & I'm so hoping to see a good strong heartbeat then!

Have a scan today at 2pm. Keeping everything crossed!!!!!!

Pray for me..... I want that heart beating !!!!

Any bleeding is definitely scary but not always a bad thing! A lot of the time it's from an irritated cervix, increased blood flow, fragile new blood vessels internally, or some combination. I've had random light bleeding throughout this pregnancy from running, sex, and strenuous bowel movements. Always fun......!!
My midwife isn't worried and nor am I; there's a lot going on with our bodies right now!
Good luck and hope everything turns out okay for you. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->