anyone had brown/blood cm/ewcm around O time??

babygirlhall

Mummy to Josh and Maisie
Reaction score
Hi,
I think i O'd around the 31st oct - 2nd nov but not sure? Had some pretty positived opk but not really really dark if that makes sense? Had cramps too, anyway on tues and wed i had small amounts of brown ewcm? Had it once on thurs but nothing since? Not on pants or anything, only there when i wiped? Some of it was streaked with brown blood? Have read it could be ovulation bleed? Has anyone heard of this or had anything like it? sorry for all the questions and appologies for tmi!:blush:
Oh and took hpt but bfn :nope:

I've not had this myself hun, but yes, I have read that a few select woman do have ovulation bleeding. GL, hope you figure it out! :)

Yes, i had this about 3 days prior to ovulation this time round :)

gl to you hun :thumbup: im really not sure when i O'd? Do you think the brown ewcm i had meant i did O??

Yes, it definitely could have been a sign! Fingers crossed!

This is my first cycle after coming off the pill, and i'd no idea when i would OV, but after getting this horrible stretchy brown-tinted cm last week, i took a ovulation test strip on saturday and got a positive - and then on Sunday got lovely OV pains :)

Sound like your in with a good chance hun :thumbup: i was not sure what the brown ewcm meant, unsure if i had already O'd or was about to? Its so confusing :wacko: really hope you get your bfp this month, wanna be ttc buddies? x

I ovulated around the 31st as well, and had some pink ewcm. I have read that it is normal to have it, they believe it is due to the follicle releasing the egg. Unfortunately, I believe mine was caused by being a little to eager to check my cervix, lol. What a promising sign if you have that clue though! Good luck and I've got my fingers crossed for you!!

yes I had it two nights during my fertile phase last cycle after we DTD. x

Yep I've had it this time around....thought it was weird...you can see my chart an it tells which days I spotted or bled it was rather crazy this cycle :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->