Anyone had brown/pink spotting resulting in a BFP?

Just thought I'd share my story. For the past few months I had been getting dark brown/dark red spotting a couple of days leading up to AF and then it would lead to full on AF. This month, a day before AF was due I had some brown spotting one morning, but my lunch it had stopped and didn't come back (this was 3 days ago?) Tonight I took a test just because, with no expectation that it would be positive, since I seemed to be having the same symptoms of AF again. But,...I got a :bfp: !!!!!! So I ran to the store and bought a CB digi, and it says pregnant too!! So yes, brown discharge/spotting can lead to a bfp!!

Just thought I'd share my story. For the past few months I had been getting dark brown/dark red spotting a couple of days leading up to AF and then it would lead to full on AF. This month, a day before AF was due I had some brown spotting one morning, but my lunch it had stopped and didn't come back (this was 3 days ago?) Tonight I took a test just because, with no expectation that it would be positive, since I seemed to be having the same symptoms of AF again. But,...I got a :bfp: !!!!!! So I ran to the store and bought a CB digi, and it says pregnant too!! So yes, brown discharge/spotting can lead to a bfp!![/QUOTE

Congratulations!!! :) how many days dpo did u start spotting? x

Just thought I'd share my story. For the past few months I had been getting dark brown/dark red spotting a couple of days leading up to AF and then it would lead to full on AF. This month, a day before AF was due I had some brown spotting one morning, but my lunch it had stopped and didn't come back (this was 3 days ago?) Tonight I took a test just because, with no expectation that it would be positive, since I seemed to be having the same symptoms of AF again. But,...I got a :bfp: !!!!!! So I ran to the store and bought a CB digi, and it says pregnant too!! So yes, brown discharge/spotting can lead to a bfp!!

Congratulations!! :) how many days dpo did u start spotting? x

Congratulations!! :) how many days dpo did u start spotting? x

I think it was about 9 dpo. The spotting I had was enough to need a liner. But it only lasted that half a day.

Hey, I was due for my AF july 14th, instead I was getting light brown spotting only when I was cleaning up after using the washroom! Yesterday being the 20th still only a very small amount of light brown spotting putting me 6 days late! I'm very reg at 28 day cycle! My DH and I have been ttc for 7 months! This month he was sent out of country and we litterally only did it once on the 4th (expected ovulation)! This morning I got a BFP!!! Good luck everyone

i had to see if i could revive this thread as i have been trying for 5 years and this month i have now got a light brown caramel coloured cm on a liner and a little very pale when i wipe, i have no cramping as such but my boobs are still sore and my lower back and am tired all the time with no energy. My af shd have been today and im 13 dpo i have a 26 day cycle so that makes me cd26 today im really hoping that this is it as i am now 46 and this will be my last chance of trying before i get to 47 as i will be stopping as i jsut cant keep going like this and getting false hopes. x

I had some pinkish brown cm for a day or two before my BFP, so it could be positive. Good luck :)

thank you i will let you know if i get to test or if af gets me ! x

Same here, had a faint positive this morning and light spotting only when I wiped. Nothing since then. I also have mild cramp like af is due. But af is not due till Wednesday when my beta is due.

Still no brown discharge. Did another test this morning and the test line was much darker today. Keeping my fingers crossed, thousands and thousands of sticky baby dust ur way ladies

I had spotting from 10 days before my period was due, I just thought it was AF arriving but it never did. It carried on for weeks including a small bleed at 6 weeks pregnant. Think the spotting finally went away around 9/10 weeks!

Good luck!

This is so interesting! I had brownish spotting just when I wiped 11 days before AF and my panty liner was covered with pinkish blood the next day but only for a couple of hours did I need one tampon. I haven't had any since until Saturday when I wiped I had pink on the toilet paper but that was it. Saturday I was 8 days late and that Sunday I took a test and it was negative. I'm holing off til Friday to test when I'm 2 weeks late and I'm hoping for that BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->