anyone had gallstone symptoms without gallstones? update what would u think?

rachael22

Reaction score
i went for an ultrasound ealrier and she done a scan on my liver. kidneys and gallbladder and said she didnt see any stones and my kidneys look fine so im thinking theres something wrong with my liver now :cry: she did say she couldnt discuss with me and the results will go to the doctor she said ive nothing to worry about and its nothing serious can any1 help me my mind is so boggled :cry: i cant stop crying to my partner he said if it was anything serious they would of got an emergency doctor and kept me in! XX

you can have pancreatitis which mimicks the pain of gallstones, there are also other dysfunctions of that area that can be sorted try not to worry too much, i know its frustrating
x

you can have pancreatitis which mimicks the pain of gallstones, there are also other dysfunctions of that area that can be sorted try not to worry too much, i know its frustrating
x

thnkyou, how are u feeling? Xx

Could be that although there are no stones it may not be functioning as well as it could be.

Could be that although there are no stones it may not be functioning as well as it could be.

i dont know tbh would of something showed up on the ultrasound if it was that? she said she found nothing serious which obvously means she found something :shrug: stupid women Grrrr ive been really upset and worried ever since Xx

I don't know hun i'm just guessing.Hope you can see GP and find out soon. x

well rang for my ultrasound results and the lady said doctor wants to see me just as a routine appointment in a months time, me being scared and worked up managed to get in thursday at 9.30 what would u ladies think? would u be happy that the doctors said come back in a month surely it cant be nothing serious cant it?

i go for an ercp next tuesday its like an endoscopy and if they see anything that needs doing i get it done there and then its only a 50% successrate but i need to do it
x

i go for an ercp next tuesday its like an endoscopy and if they see anything that needs doing i get it done there and then its only a 50% successrate but i need to do it
x

oh r u still getting pains? had my results 2day found a polyp in my gallbladder and a cyst on my kidney thats all doc sed its nothing serious and nothing needs to be done and that wasnt causing my pains :shrug: he doubled my dose od omerprazole if symptoms get worse ive gotta go and have the camera down my throat Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->