anyone had/got the nexplanon ?

loulabell

Reaction score
Ladies who have babies How long did it take you to get pregnant after the nexplanon was removed?
and to the ladies have it and are WTT how long do you plan on getting it out before you try ? (not sure I worded that the right way around)

Or Other birth control ?

thank you in advance lovely ladies
:)

Hey,
I have nexplanon atm and was wondering the same thing. Had it for 2 1/2 years and docs advised it should be removed due to side effects.
I plan on getting it out next week and using the patch until january. HTC in the new year :)

are you TTC when you have it out straight away?
i think it can be different for different people, sometimes you can ovulate straight after having it out and sometimes it can take a couple of months i think!

Hey,
I have nexplanon atm and was wondering the same thing. Had it for 2 1/2 years and docs advised it should be removed due to side effects.
I plan on getting it out next week and using the patch until january. HTC in the new year :)

may I ask what side affects your having?
because I have a heart condition which I started having when I got the implant so I need to go back to the Drs and ask her if they are related because Im thinking about getting mine out but I like the fact if I keep it when my partner is back from deployment and when we go on holiday I wont be on my period.

Im getting my implant out on the 26th november, and hoping to start trying in january. have no idea how long it normally takes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->