Anyone had heavy implantation bleeding???

trudie100

Reaction score
Hi all

Just a quick question more out of curiosity as I doubt i'm pregnant

we done the deed at aroundthe right time according to ovulation calculations which was Wednesday 21st. I have longer cycles than normal (typically around 33-34 days) so wasnt due on my period until the end of this week.

However on Saturday just gone i started to get some pinky/browny discharge that turned into what looked like a normal period with some cramping. Today its trailed off and its brown again and its only the 3rd day

I've heard of implantation bleeding before so read up on it again and its normally 6-12 days after ovulation so the timing is right, it also normally comes 4-5 days before you period is due - which again is about right

I normally wouldnt think there is any chance it could be ovulation as it was red and more like a normal period but my periods are NEVER ever early or on time.... they are always 33-34 days so this never happens to me

Just wondered if anyone has experience heavy implantation bleeding like a period and still went on to get a BFP?

Thanks x

I did a couple of years ago. It lasted 3 days and was just like a period. I got a bfp (tested by chance because I didn't feel right) a week later. The doctor at the time said its not uncommon to have heavy implantation. This pregnancy unfortunately ended in a MC at 7 weeks.

Thanks hun, sorry for your loss too :(

im trying not to get my hopes up as chances are its a period but its just SO odd for me to be early like this and for it to only last 2 days

I havent got many other pregnancy symptoms but i hardly got any with my son either ( i was lucky i guess )

I think i might test tomorrow just in case ekkkk x

i also forgot to say and this might be totally unrelated but I had a really bad upset tummy (diarrhoea the night the bleeding started)?

Funny you asked this as I also had this this cycle just gone AF arrived completely out of the blue at 10dpo and was 4 days early which for me has never ever happend and just wasn't like a normal period :wacko: we also timed :sex: spot on to begin with I thought implantation as it started off just pinky cm but it soon was too heavy I thought so I put it down to a freaky cycle :wacko:

I will be watching this thread to see if you got your BFP :dust: :hugs:

How interesting .... I've read on alot of other forums since posting this that it can be heavy and last a couple of days so it's a tricky one. After my two days of bleeding stopping on the Monday I am not spotting brown not blood when I wipe which again is so random

I'm not technically even due on until Saturday so who knows what's going on with us ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->