Anyone had hot flashes during implantation?

Sari N

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
A week ago I started with 3 nights of hot flashes. Extreme one night woke up sweating. Has anyone had this?
My period is due around now. I also have thick white mucus in my underwear instead of period. Does anyone get this normally at period time? I don’t recall ever having white mucus on cue when period was due.
I keep expecting to see blood but nothing .
anyone experiencing these symptoms?

I've had the thick white mucus discharge, it was during pregnancy but not the hot flashes.

I've had the thick white mucus discharge, it was during pregnancy but not the hot flashes.
Thank you! ❤️❤️
It’s all so confusing as I feel like I’ve got so many signs but continue to get the BFN.
I was surprised to see the thick white mucus today, just a small amount but I was sure it was my period as I felt so wet. I’ll be over due in the next few days.
The hot flashes were 5-7 day’s ago, like really hot. Enough to wake me up in the middle of the night 3 nights in a row. One night in particular I was sweating. Womb feels very warm.
How long after implantation do you think a BFP could appear if It was happening?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->