Anyone had implantation symptoms and no BFP?

Cornish

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
Hi lovely ladies, I am looking for some advice.

Has anyone experienced implantation symptoms but gone on to get a bfn?

Yesterday I was 5 dpo. I had my positive OPK and tested until it went negative counting the negative day as 1dpo.

I had pain, twinges and cramps followed by a ver light pink spotting. The pain lasted for a few hours, the spotting turned to a brown discharge after an hour.
I really thought af was coming.:cry:

Today Im 6dpo and have mild pulls in abdomen but no spotting or pain?

Could this have been implantation?
Will I get my BFP?:happydance:
Has anyone had all this and got a bfn?:hugs:

I really would love to hear your stories even if they are not what I want to hear!!!:thumbup::flower:

hello i spot alot normally worse when i have a chemical pregnancy (ive had 3) but i think if spotting is uncommon to you it could be a promising sign. Sometimes when we want something so bad are body can play tricks on us so i really hope its a bfp for you x fingers crossed x

Thank you so much for responding. I don't norm spot until day before af which is why I expected to be bleeding today, but I'm fine. I suppose only time will tell. Def agree that body plays tricks though, I thought me, my brain and body were all on the same team!x

hiya, maybe if you posted this in pregnancy after a loss section of the forum you might get more responses as im in the same boat as you, at about 8dpo i have a blob of brown blood and i never spot before AF on 10dpo now and going to test again tomorrow as i tested yesterday and got :bfn: :( im down but not out!! tbh i havent even had AF after i MC on 26th may, but i feel ready to ttc straight away and i have heard a lot of success stories :) sending lots of babydust your way!

oh, forgot to mention that implantation occurs roughly between 6-12 days after ovulation so your timing is promising!

I don't have an experience of this, but I wanted to wish you good luck!

i hope this is good news for you i defo think if you dont normally spot this early. i had a friend that had implantation spot before af was due and she had a baby boy 8 months later :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->