Anyone had methotrexate treatment?

Snowbelle

Reaction score
I started bleeding at 5+6. Went to epu who scanned me and no sign of pregnancy but some tissue in the womb. No sign of ectopic. Hcg was 579.

2nd blood test 2 days later showed levels had dropped to 464. I was told it was miscarriage.

Back there today - I would have been 7 weeks - scanned again, nothing in womb, lining thin, no obvious sign of ectopic. Had another blood test and came home thinking that was the end of it.

However they called me to say hcg was now 622! So now I have to go back and have methotrexate treatment. Which I've read up on and not looking forward to. Especially since ectopic is not confirmed.

Has anyone had this? Do I need to take time off work? I do cleaning and it's quite physical and I was reading that you shouldn't do anything strenuous. Any advice appreciated. Thanks

I have had this treatment but not for misscarrige.. It used to knock me off my feet for 4/5 days good luck and don't be rushing back to work xx

I had three separate injections of MTx for my ectopic and didn't feel even slightly different. But the docs did say everyone handles it differently and prepared me for lots of vomiting. So it might just depend ! So sorry for what you are going through and i wish you the best of luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->