Anyone had or having 12 week scan

mumaoftwoboys

Reaction score
Just had my 12 week scan and baby looks so good. Was jumping like on a trampoline off my bladder so much she asked me to empty it :haha:

5 more days and off to the second trimester!

I'm presuming all went fine :) what was baby's heartbeat? Sorry I haven't caught up on the thread we are both on. I thought second trimester was 13 weeks should I be in second trimester now? lol

Mine isn't due until 13 weeks on 27th Dec. I had my last EPAU scan at 11 weeks though so I'm not getting impatient or anything.

I had one on Friday and I've got another today, hoping baby is more awake this time as it slept through all of Friday's!

Hope you're feeling better now and the sickness is starting to pass xx

i got mine at the end of the year, fingers cross it will be a good end to the year :D im glad it all went well for you :) i always thought the 2nd tri was at 12 weeks :s

We're probably having 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, etc like with the boys. The first is at the OB them we'll probably have then at the MFM.

Scan all done, next one on 17th February and I've been put forward by 4 days so now due 2nd July :)

lady luck! Lucky for some :happydance: being put forward 4 days is awesome! Sickness has improved still nauseas ALL day.

lady luck! Lucky for some :happydance: being put forward 4 days is awesome! Sickness has improved still nauseas ALL day.

Bless you, can't be much longer now or do you suffer all the way through? I am just about normal again now although my stomach has shrunk that much that I can only manage tiny meals :dohh:

Unfortunately because we are at that time of the year i cant get a midwife appointment until the 8th of januray, im already 9 weeks! And then it'll probably be the middle of january before i even get my 12 week scan! xx

Bless you, can't be much longer now or do you suffer all the way through? I am just about normal again now although my stomach has shrunk that much that I can only manage tiny meals :dohh:

Usually weeks 14 -16 it eases up. I have had two good days so far though I have to say.

Not long til mine (tomorrow morning).

At the 11 week scan I was measuring 4 days ahead, so I'm wondering if I'm still measuring ahead and they will attempt to date me ahead. Both my other children were dated 3 days ahead of their actual due date basic on ovulation and I will be very annoyed if it happens again. Regardless of what they say I'll only consent to treatment based on my actual due date, not based on whatever baby happens to be measuring tomorrow.

That's great news, I'm starting to feel fab now and not felt ill for 3 whole days :rofl: Unless it's the rotten head cold I've caught completely outweighing the sicky feeling lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->