Anyone had or having a pregnancy photo-shoot done?

Angel2Fire

Reaction score
I was just wondering how many people have had these done, or are going to?

Where did you go and how much did you pay?

I had one done recently and it was sooo good, I'll post the pics when I get them back :)

I had one. when I was pregnant with Elinor. Unfortunately I lost all but one of my photos when the pc caught a virus :(

My friend was doing her final piece for her art university degree and I agreed to pose for her.

I was in (very early) labour when we did the shoot :rofl:

https://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/clairemaliska/bump-1.jpg

I will be doing - my sister has a pregnancy and newborn photography business based around Nottingham and Derby so will be asking her for a freebie :rofl:

I so regret not having one done with my first, so this time I deffo will be doing one. I am a photographer myself so I just would have to direct my OH :happydance:

My sister is a very keen photographer & a very good one too so I'll be asking her to do some for me when I'm a lot bigger x x x

My husband is a photographer. I hope that I will be comfortable enough to have him do ours.

As I'm a photographer, I plan to do one very soon, plan to do some with others that have asked, but I'll go to some photographers i know to do some after baby shots.

We're going to get them done. One of our friend's has a new nice camera, and we're just gonna get her to take some. Put up a black blanket, good to go! hahaha........

We're going to do some really nice ones, and as a joke, I'm gonna pose how Demi Moore did, and my hubby has a belly too, so he's gonna do that pose for fun too! :rofl:

We're going to get them done. One of our friend's has a new nice camera, and we're just gonna get her to take some. Put up a black blanket, good to go! hahaha........

We're going to do some really nice ones, and as a joke, I'm gonna pose how Demi Moore did, and my hubby has a belly too, so he's gonna do that pose for fun too! :rofl:

Now these we have to see :lol:

I've been asked if i want some done as i'm currently doing a photography course and a friend from there has asked me but i'm good behind the camera but not infront of it so haven't decided as yet lol!

I'm getting one done on the 28th :) My cousin is doing it..... I do some myself , but its hard to get the right manual settings when using a tripod :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->